[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

Reading forum, saw thread name "best build in poe", hm, okay, what do we have here?
*Cheked first spoiler, found Shavronne in gear, closed tab*

Why? Because f*ck this, build's not even good if it requires some fancy items. And calling it BEST is overstatement.

P.s. I'll apologize in advance for this rude comment, but the title is really misleading. It's best items, not the build.
"
MockinMan wrote:
Reading forum, saw thread name "best build in poe", hm, okay, what do we have here?
*Cheked first spoiler, found Shavronne in gear, closed tab*

Why? Because f*ck this, build's not even good if it requires some fancy items. And calling it BEST is overstatement.

P.s. I'll apologize in advance for this rude comment, but the title is really misleading. It's best items, not the build.

shavronne it's so easy to get.... 4 exalted for a clean one in standard, it's 1 week of playing or 2 days for a good player, 3-4 hours for a very good player

btw if someone likes iiq.. mirror service
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 13, 2016, 8:13:06 AM
dude, how are you in the screenshot 100% pierce on skill spark , if you do not you take a node in the skill tree on pierce
three dragons, bitter dream...nothin more to say
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jul 18, 2016, 1:30:55 AM
"

shavronne it's so easy to get.... 4 exalted for a clean one in standard, it's 1 week of playing or 2 days for a good player, 3-4 hours for a very good player

I won't argue with you on this, but it depends on build and player alot.
"Good player" with nice trade going and MF build can surely farm it fast (few exa per evening? or more).
But what about average player without any MF and mediocre clearing speed?
For example I usually play selfmade builds (don't confuse with selfound) without any OP clearing speed and MF is usually zero/low. I have only 4 stash tabs, so trading alot is out of a question.
I can't say "Shavronne is easy to get".
Yeah, I can get it (even on HC), but.. oh well, it'll take time and will depend on drop luck and build (clearing speed).
Can the build be run without skyforths?
Hello Fyndel! want to try this build. but need to earn more currency. i got only duelist and marfuder characters before. could you please explain in what sequence i need to take nods in skill tree? ty beforehand)
Hi fyndel, im interested in the tree that you would use for Pierce. Thanks!
Are u sure this is still viable after this?

A single cast of Spark can hit an enemy once every second (after patch 2.3). Keep in mind this is per cast, not per projectile. (c) Wiki
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
1.What do you think of new Opal rings (30% ele dmg)+30% lightning Essence guaranteed craft?

2.Any new affixes from essences that would make you change some of your gear?

3.How's your single target/What did you use for your single target before you got godly gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info