[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

Hello Fyndel, the build is pretty fun and the clear speed is insane obviously.But I am having some trouble reaching decent tooltip DPS numbers.As some people in the thread said they are pushing 150k+.With auras and 5 power charges I could only reach 73k tooltip with 72% crit chance.Anything you'd suggest I should change in my skill three or gear?

Gear
Spoiler

Passives
"
Fullstep wrote:
Hello Fyndel, the build is pretty fun and the clear speed is insane obviously.But I am having some trouble reaching decent tooltip DPS numbers.As some people in the thread said they are pushing 150k+.With auras and 5 power charges I could only reach 73k tooltip with 72% crit chance.Anything you'd suggest I should change in my skill three or gear?

Gear
Spoiler

Passives

ur shield and ur amulet are god afwul defently get rid of them , dagger is decent u could easly get better 4 mods jewel for 1-2ex each , why did u take the reserve mana on the left side of the tree? should hurt in ES tbh i am amazed that u reached 75k with that gear
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
What would a PvP version of this build look like? Anyone running something similar
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
What would a PvP version of this build look like? Anyone running something similar
depends on ur oppenent a sarn arena version would proj speed gloves with proj speed gloves max proj speed on tree and CI not much time to cast auras in pvp rest is same
Every Class 100
there currently a few nerfs in the 2.3 patch notes but nothing big probably a 10% decrease in clear speed will hurt alittle (justified) but will still be the fastest clearing build dont forget that we get 2 more ascendancys points AND buffs to inquisitor nodes
Every Class 100
With all due respect, does that really mean only 10% less clear speed?
"
Spark and Vaal Spark projectiles (including those from monster Sparks) are now 20% slower. Quality on Spark and Vaal Spark is now worth 1% projectile speed per point of quality (rather than 2%). The time that Sparks must travel before they re-arm has been increased from 500ms to 1000ms. Spark projectiles now destroy themselves after travelling 150 units, which is in-line with other projectiles
"
ojejku wrote:
With all due respect, does that really mean only 10% less clear speed?
"
Spark and Vaal Spark projectiles (including those from monster Sparks) are now 20% slower. Quality on Spark and Vaal Spark is now worth 1% projectile speed per point of quality (rather than 2%). The time that Sparks must travel before they re-arm has been increased from 500ms to 1000ms. Spark projectiles now destroy themselves after travelling 150 units, which is in-line with other projectiles
will hurt if ur on lowbudget the mechanics are still the same in gorge maps and so on press vaal spark and run everything dies normal spark same just less all deserved nerfs
Every Class 100
Build still good in 2.3? Any updates?
Last edited by Buckets0 on Jun 13, 2016, 5:39:03 AM
"
Buckets0 wrote:
Build still good in 2.3? Any updates?
all the same more dmg a little less clear but same xp/h in gorges plats still fastest clearing build
Every Class 100
Hi,

I see that you use a cwdt setup in hard maps/bosses (like Twinned deathless Core video).

Could you explain this setup and what gems drop to put the cwdt + ic setup?

Regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info