[2.2 PHC] Trypanon Earthquake - hard Critter - non CoC - 50k dps for 10c

nice build.
Very interesting build ! I got a bunch of Trypanons while playing in the Perandus league and I was wondering what to do with them. It's nice not to have to take any of the Crit. Chance nodes from the tree and max out on DPS and Crit. Multi. It's a shame that the Trypanon is exclusive to Perandus though, because it's a really good build for a brand new Path of Exile player.
"
Very interesting build ! I got a bunch of Trypanons while playing in the Perandus league and I was wondering what to do with them. It's nice not to have to take any of the Crit. Chance nodes from the tree and max out on DPS and Crit. Multi. It's a shame that the Trypanon is exclusive to Perandus though, because it's a really good build for a brand new Path of Exile player.

Are you sure that Trypanon is exclusive to Perandus League? Wiki says nothing about it, so i think it should be also in the coming leagues avaible.
Varunastra is for example a league specific item and won't be avaible in the coming leagues.
The only problem in a new league is the Trypanon as you cannot get it until spamming Perandus with Zana(meaning you are limited with the damage until someone gets the item to buy from or you level up Zana to get Perandus mod) And from what I have seen, the build is not that good without the weapon - currently with a Erqui and the damage is around 13k 5L earthquake...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info