2.2.1e Patch Notes

"
be3le3 wrote:
I'm new to the game so I'm not sure how long they stay down for the patching process or how frequent they patch. Could some one please let me know? I noticed they just patched a couple weeks ago and that they fix minor things with these so I'm assuming it isn't long & it's frequent.

To the devs/admins it would be nice if you included estimated time in the posts or a server status page allowing us to know.. not a big deal but little things like that go a long way awesome game btw ^_^ kudos

They don't post estimates because it's usually 1 to 3 minutes.

Major game updates with the release of an expansion could have a 15 minute downtime.

If the game ends up down for 45 minutes, the longest I have ever seen, we get an incident report detailing all the technical reasons for the downtime, and explanations of what changes to procedures will be made to ensure it does not happen again.

No online game comes close to their openness and efficiency.
Getting disconnects every few minutes. Lost two maps already, afraid of losing more. Nice patch!
Mirror of Kalandra?
20%? I hope its not a mini-joke...
Thank you! you don't know how much difference that would make for me.

After a few areas, RAM usage grows up to 90% on my machine (together with firefox and a few minor programs) and stupid windows starts complaining that I should close some.

Great news!

(now some reduced graphic effects maybe? *pretty please*)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Moving back to Germany for better connections to GGG server in a week, but thanks anyway. ;)
oh noes, now they are nerfing the game's memory usage too, there must be an end to this, ggg!!1111
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 1, 2016, 3:27:26 AM
nice, now next please for South Africa!!!! I want to be able to play hardcore, and not worry about how my game plays in predictive with 250 ping
Nice, hope this patch will fix my problems.
Well... Will it uses 20% less memory, or 20% reduced memory ? Just to know how it'll stack with future improvements.
what is the traceroute address for the Paris server?
Last edited by Antistes on Apr 1, 2016, 6:39:05 AM
WTF did you guys do? It worked fine yesterday and today I can't even play.

It crashed my whole pc 2 times in about 5 minutes.

Awesome patch :(
IGN: Aidskever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info