2.2.1e Patch Notes

20% less. Multiplicative and diminishes with your other efforts ;)

What about Stone Golems with multistrike ?
What about Necromancer Spirit Eater ?

:(
Last edited by dyneol on Mar 31, 2016, 8:37:44 PM
Well what about the fixes to the thing that just crashes ones whole PC... ?
I assume it includes some April fool jokes too.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1e
  • Path of Exile now uses around 20% less memory at startup. This improves load times and significantly reduces memory related client crashes when changing areas.
  • The notable passive Overwhelm for the Slayer Ascendancy class now only stuns enemies on full life with hits that deal damage.

Does that mean you could stun enemies when dealing no damage because they had full life? lol
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Think GGG made servers 20% faster for 50% of the people.

The other 50% gave up 20% of their speed to that first 50% apparently.

Hands down I am loading MUCH slower in every area/portal/map.
I'll see if this helps with my eu crashes...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
be3le3 wrote:
I'm new to the game so I'm not sure how long they stay down for the patching process or how frequent they patch. Could some one please let me know? I noticed they just patched a couple weeks ago and that they fix minor things with these so I'm assuming it isn't long & it's frequent.

To the devs/admins it would be nice if you included estimated time in the posts or a server status page allowing us to know.. not a big deal but little things like that go a long way awesome game btw ^_^ kudos

As opposed to alot of other games where downtimes and server restarts are ardous affairs spanning several hours, downtimes in PoE are measured in minutes (which is also announced in-game). Just about enough time to grab a snack or take a leak and the servers will be back up when you return. There's typically several small patches over the following weeks when new content is released, but with the short downtimes it's never really an issue.
Am I the only one to be crashing after tabbing out or are there others?
Running gtx 980ti with a brand new gsync monitor(xb271hu), was running fine before this patch yesterday, now i don't rly see a difference in loading times, using an ssd so was already fast, but i see alot of fps flickers going through lab(drops) since the patch. Any advice GGG?

edit: mostly when i enter a zone
Rampage: xGyoX
Last edited by Special0ps on Apr 1, 2016, 12:33:45 AM
"
be3le3 wrote:
I'm new to the game so I'm not sure how long they stay down for the patching process or how frequent they patch. Could some one please let me know? I noticed they just patched a couple weeks ago and that they fix minor things with these so I'm assuming it isn't long & it's frequent.

To the devs/admins it would be nice if you included estimated time in the posts or a server status page allowing us to know.. not a big deal but little things like that go a long way awesome game btw ^_^ kudos

GGG's amazing patching takes about 2-3mins for most patches :)
Rampage: xGyoX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info