[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

"
0flip wrote:
"
May I suggest Chain (gmp-chain-cwdt-arctic breath) rather than ice spear, as a small tweak (should both give more flask charges overall, as well as having a delay so you keep getting charges even after the main pack is dead sometimes)

The Harvest gives flask charges on Critical Strike not Critical Hit. GMP is just there to spread the chilled ground with Arctic Breath. It's not for additional charges and chain would also not give additional charges.

Are you sure about this? In actual gameplay I often see my flask charges go up a full second after not casting new spells, while the AB chains.
SKILL TREE (6% LEECH VAAL PACT AFK ANY MAP EDITION)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA-4Esw-rEGIRDxQgFr8Yaho4HNwdvh8YIuIkbySLJpUnLyj6KjgqTS2oLdIy0TOHNZI6WDrhOw08BTwtPydBh0VHRZ1H4krITeNQMFH7U1JVS1XGWAdZbV8_X5hfsGHiZlRuqm87b55wUngNeC95aHtue8N85YKbgseC5IMJg1-DzIPbhFOExYV7hX2J04qvjDaPGo9GkBGQVZchmK2aO5rgm6GbtZ_fogCkOaZXpwipbqyYsZC18rc-t9a4k76AvrzAGsBmwQTBfMM6ykrNFs8y2L3bWdte6-7sOO8O73zv6-_98B_yRffX-ej-Cv6P

the tree is a bit broken on the left side with the endurance and power charges could you fix that? so i know what way is the best to take
Last edited by Ztink on Apr 7, 2016, 8:08:49 AM
"
Ztink wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA-4Esw-rEGIRDxQgFr8Yaho4HNwdvh8YIuIkbySLJpUnLyj6KjgqTS2oLdIy0TOHNZI6WDrhOw08BTwtPydBh0VHRZ1H4krITeNQMFH7U1JVS1XGWAdZbV8_X5hfsGHiZlRuqm87b55wUngNeC95aHtue8N85YKbgseC5IMJg1-DzIPbhFOExYV7hX2J04qvjDaPGo9GkBGQVZchmK2aO5rgm6GbtZ_fogCkOaZXpwipbqyYsZC18rc-t9a4k76AvrzAGsBmwQTBfMM6ykrNFs8y2L3bWdte6-7sOO8O73zv6-_98B_yRffX-ej-Cv6P

the tree is a bit broken on the left side with the endurance and power charges could you fix that? so i know what way is the best to take

It's not broken, he's using the intuitive leap jewel.
"
hiddy wrote:
"
Ztink wrote:

It's not broken, he's using the intuitive leap jewel.

aha okay thanks
do you still use 2x anatomical knowledge? kinda wondering where you would put one besides quick recovery
How can I make your regen build work against reflect and not insta gib myself?

I realllyyy want to try something like this in HC despite not seeing shit.

it will be a glorious death.
"
How can I make your regen build work against reflect and not insta gib myself?

I realllyyy want to try something like this in HC despite not seeing shit.

it will be a glorious death.

Running this build in HC sounds like a suicice mission. With extremely high damage, nothing can save you from reflect. -60% chaos res is also spooky in HC.

In my opinion you only need Vaal Pact for map reflect ( which is super dangerous btw ) or if you want to run really high tier maps and you manage to Discharge twice on a reflect mob without healing in between from a flask. CWDT has a short cooldown so discharge can never trigger itself. Just be a bit careful with reflect mobs, right now im level 90 at 50-ish xp and I haven't died since I specced out of Vaal Pact. If your damage is too high you'll instagib yourself regardless of whether or not you have Vaal Pact. For an easier life you can get Atziri's Acuity but those are really god damn expensive.

( Well, I did die that one time where I swapped in damage gems during PvP and forgot to move them out for PvE and oneshot myself on 79% allres after using 1 Doedre's on 8K max hp. )

Also for HC be careful with lightning thorns from Shavronne and Promenade boss, just put VMS on with high damage supports.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Apr 7, 2016, 7:26:11 PM
sorry if this is a stupid question but does the "143% increased Charges used" matter on doedre's elixir?

and also..

if I have a 6 link harvester what can I put in the 6th? do i still take haste?
Last edited by Ztink on Apr 8, 2016, 10:59:29 AM
"
sorry if this is a stupid question but does the "143% increased Charges used" matter on doedre's elixir?

and also..

if I have a 6 link harvester what can I put in the 6th? do i still take haste?

Well the less charges used the less crits you need to do with the harvest to charge it up again, so lower charges used = faster full flasks.

For 6 link i'd probably put vaal molten shell there or maybe a second spell, on my character if i put any damage supports I oneshot myself through reflect so yeah, put whatever you like. Haste for me was just there for a bit of movespeed.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Have you attempted to try Ascendancy combo Assasin/Berserker instead of Pathfind for more survivability? I noticed in both your linked builds it seems Pathfinder is the core class.

Since in your regen build you dropped Zerker for Assasin for more crit/charges do you think it'd make sense dropping Pathfinder for Zerker? More crits = more charges and life leech to keep ourselves alive while still having a good flask recharge rate.

Just trying to think of ways to make this more better in HC.

THanks!
Last edited by guamlegend on Apr 8, 2016, 1:44:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info