Ascendancy-Themed Fan Art Competition!

What does Ascendancy-themed mean?
This means any art that is inspired by the content that was introduced in 2.2.0 - your favourite Ascendancy classes, favourite new skills, Cadiro Perandus, the Labyrinth, Izaro, traps, microtransactions! Anything! Let your imagination take over. For inspiration, check out the winning entries from the Talisman-themed Fan Art Competition.

Prize List
Eight winners will receive their choice of one of the following armour sets:

The top three of those eight winners will also receive the opportunity to have their work turned into a custom forum avatar! Last time we had so many awesome submissions we also added some runner-up points prizes. If we get the same amazing response this time it's likely we'll do the same again.

If you'd like to participate in the competition just post your entries in this thread by Apr 20, 2016 1:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time) We'll announce the winners the following day.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 10:45:06 PM
Nice!!
=d
Stunning!
YESS! I got a prize last time :)
Hopefully this time i'll make to top 3!

GGG is life, GGG is love.
"
thiagolehmann wrote:
YESS! I got a prize last time :)
Hopefully this time i'll make to top 3!

GGG is life, GGG is love.

Good luck in the competition! :)
The entries are always top notch. I can't wait to see the submissions! :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hi, i have some artwork i would like to submit. how do i attach an image to a reply?
"
Lolwhatskillz wrote:
Hi, i have some artwork i would like to submit. how do i attach an image to a reply?

You can use a site like tinypic to upload the pic. Then copy the link it gives you to use here and place it between the [.img][./img] tags. (minus the periods of course) :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Mar 30, 2016, 12:15:17 AM
"
You can use a site like tinypic to upload the pic. Then copy the link it gives you to use here and place it between the [.img][./img] tags. (minus the periods of course) :)
Hmm, i have it on imgur, do i use the share link or the direct link? sorry for all the questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info