Ascendancy-Themed Fan Art Competition!

What does Ascendancy-themed mean?
This means any art that is inspired by the content that was introduced in 2.2.0 - your favourite Ascendancy classes, favourite new skills, Cadiro Perandus, the Labyrinth, Izaro, traps, microtransactions! Anything! Let your imagination take over. For inspiration, check out the winning entries from the Talisman-themed Fan Art Competition.

Prize List
Eight winners will receive their choice of one of the following armour sets:

The top three of those eight winners will also receive the opportunity to have their work turned into a custom forum avatar! Last time we had so many awesome submissions we also added some runner-up points prizes. If we get the same amazing response this time it's likely we'll do the same again.

If you'd like to participate in the competition just post your entries in this thread by Apr 20, 2016 1:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time) We'll announce the winners the following day.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 10:45:06 PM
"
thiagolehmann wrote:
YESS! I got a prize last time :)
Hopefully this time i'll make to top 3!

GGG is life, GGG is love.

Good luck in the competition! :)
"
Alysma wrote:
Awesome, I don't have much time at the moment but I'll try and participate again. It was great fun last time. We had a few questions pop up, though that didn't get an official public answer, e.g. if we are allowed to submit multiple entries, if mature content is ok or if literary submissions were eligible. If this happens again, can we please get someone from GGG to answer them in this thread and/or update the first post? That would be great.

Multiple entries are definitely welcome! Content that has the same maturity level as the game is totally fine. Adding a caption to your art is also okay but shouldn't be the focus of the piece. Pretty much any static visual art is accepted.
"
wylickkus wrote:
Nice Submissions so far, MsPaint-Drawings at its finest :D

@Bex_GGG
Is all kind of art allowed? or just pure static? are videos allowed?

All kinds of still art. Painting, drawing, prop-making etc.

Thanks for the great submissions guys! This is shaping up to be another incredible competition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info