MFin America

Ok thanks for your tips i did change the passives (except for ascendancy this one i will adress to later) and managed to kill dominus (after dieing 20 times - but thats down to my incability of reading the boss properly).

After killing dominus i switched to a shield which makes the second stage pretty darn easy (didn't have to portal out once/didn't die once).

PS:I did pick up fortify - but apparantely to the character statistic it doesn't give me a lot of dmg mitigation - or is there something to the buff i didn't catch up yet?

PPS: Really appreciate your help and am glad to contribute to this build =D
Maybe i can find a way to give an alternative for boss farming - let's see about that one
I like fun and extravagant stuff and didnt wan't to go for those "meta-I'm-gonna-oneshot-everything-by-looking-at-it-builds" - gonna play those enough when i go to perandus i guess.
Last edited by ThatGuyWasTaken on May 6, 2016, 1:33:13 AM
I'm not sure if fortify shows up in the character statistics I never really saw a change there either. I just know it reduces damage taken by 20% after armor and resistances, so maybe it is pretty equal to endurance charges but it is still very helpful.

Yeah it would be nice to see if you come up with anything against bosses. I bet if you picked up Inevitable Judgement it would help against bosses because you would have more crit damage to hit them harder and most bosses have elemental resistance, so it would be easier to freeze them. I may try this out myself. That new totem skill that is coming out may be useful too since it will give a damage boost instead of attack speed making it easier to freeze bosses. That combo may be worth a try.

I'm also hoping to get a Taste of Hate flask eventually and experiment with that. It is expensive but it would help with damage, survivability, and boss kills as well.

Thanks for your help. It is a fun build. I'm not big into the one shot fotm builds either and have had a lot of fun creating this one.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
I'd like to point out that Cameria is an anagram for America. Flavor win more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info