[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"

So damn hard to level with this tree.

Grab heart of the oak, grab life near assasin, grab hired killer node etc. GO hybrid then respec them later into the ES nodes.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAH-WN0yfbcedlwaNkhmKxKL3PcM6-wnfmJu1Kjgki_baYlpfsA-rGo8kncpKFr_Tfm-eUUx1_e96nKSsR4RvRA2HE31b1ELI8HcHKk21SKPv62NUghEvKwpd8g5IKgsRlnBSBx5_xonTlS6TJ4w28NW-iu-Ij_pJUaEvytP5N-wY0NC0DNfPcLtfauq6SbHZEw18_rovb1fJJpUo-mHigse4k_GzHb4c3DOH6-6PGgPufIMy0REtRUcsnMBmBUI8BUGWn9_vfK6z0PVMs0V-l5UOXFJTavo9X5f0bRkRUFVLNblqQ6crHU_AVAj0hMV9dZuNzqgBvEtXwOO86g==

Changed some ES nodes to Life for Hybrid levelling 102% life & 210% ES Still including Int Nodes
Last edited by Zaccie on Sep 1, 2016, 5:18:42 PM
"
Ryant12 wrote:
Any changes to the Skill Tree / Gems / etc with the 2.4 Changes?

BV dmg buffed by 63% and max stacks reduced from 50 -> 20. This buffs mapping and nerfs boss fights. Tree hasn't been changed. Poison damage has been nerfed by 20%. Skill tree hasn't been changed.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Zaccie wrote:
"

So damn hard to level with this tree.

Grab heart of the oak, grab life near assasin, grab hired killer node etc. GO hybrid then respec them later into the ES nodes.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAH-WN0yfbcedlwaNkhmKxKL3PcM6-wnfmJu1Kjgki_baYlpfsA-rGo8kncpKFr_Tfm-eUUx1_e96nKSsR4RvRA2HE31b1ELI8HcHKk21SKPv62NUghEvKwpd8g5IKgsRlnBSBx5_xonTlS6TJ4w28NW-iu-Ij_pJUaEvytP5N-wY0NC0DNfPcLtfauq6SbHZEw18_rovb1fJJpUo-mHigse4k_GzHb4c3DOH6-6PGgPufIMy0REtRUcsnMBmBUI8BUGWn9_vfK6z0PVMs0V-l5UOXFJTavo9X5f0bRkRUFVLNblqQ6crHU_AVAj0hMV9dZuNzqgBvEtXwOO86g==

Changed some ES nodes to Life for Hybrid levelling 102% life & 210% ES Still including Int Nodes

That looks good!
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Ryant12 wrote:
Any changes to the Skill Tree / Gems / etc with the 2.4 Changes?

BV dmg buffed by 63% and max stacks reduced from 50 -> 20. This buffs mapping and nerfs boss fights. Tree hasn't been changed. Poison damage has been nerfed by 20%. Skill tree hasn't been changed.

Perfect. Thanks for the quick reply.
I would very much appreciate any advice on key levelling gear, cheap uniques to help progress well. What to prioritize and what not. I have not played melee before, only evasion ranger, so this is uncharted territory to me. Thanks for any help.
"
Pantroglodyt wrote:
I would very much appreciate any advice on key levelling gear, cheap uniques to help progress well. What to prioritize and what not. I have not played melee before, only evasion ranger, so this is uncharted territory to me. Thanks for any help.

The guide talks about a lot of that, as do people in the thread.

I understand a lot of people are here because ZiggyD told them it would be good. However, please be aware that Pathfinder is very much in the "expert" tier of Ascendancies. If you can't read the guide and learn from what people are talking about here, this build is going to be a trainwreck for you.

If research and taking the time to understand the mechanics of the build is too tall of an order, consider waiting until ZiggyD produces one of his video guides.
Last edited by Glick on Sep 1, 2016, 6:32:58 PM
Actually I have found this build a lot sooner than Ziggy mentioned it. And I did a lot of reading. I do believe that I can push more than 2 buttons and understand the mechanics. But thanks for the encouragement.
what gem should we replace spell echo with since we really don't need it now?
"
fioremager wrote:

As per the discussion earlier (please everyone, read the thread!), there are a number of options to potentially replace Echo and Faster Casting:

Phys to Lightning
Added Fire
Increased Critical Strikes
Culling Strikes
"
Glick wrote:
"
fioremager wrote:

As per the discussion earlier (please everyone, read the thread!), there are a number of options to potentially replace Echo and Faster Casting:

Phys to Lightning
Added Fire
Increased Critical Strikes
Culling Strikes

So both should get replaced?

(Keeping in mind I'm new to the game) If just one, why Faster Casting over Spell Echo? Spell Echo has "more" vs "increased" and a much higher % along with a free second cast making the mana multiplier effectively .7. I know there's the 10% damage loss, but it seems the advantages over Faster Casting should be able to make up for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info