[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Quick question, might have been answered but I can't find it. What node do you use to get by having to use mana potion while lvling?
where should the last point go in the skill tree. harrier?
"
Jauua wrote:
Quick question, might have been answered but I can't find it. What node do you use to get by having to use mana potion while lvling?

None, use a mana flask.
What enchantments are you all using? BV duration seems like it could be very handy but so does radius.
Veteran bowyer vs. Nature's boon?

Guide says bowyer, people in comments mentioned they took Nature's boon. So, which one is superior?

Let's break it down (as i see it, my opinion):

Nature's boon:

1) 8% reduced elemental damage taken - nice
2) Flasks gain charge every 3 secs - meh (looks to be only OK if you're stuck in lab with no mobs)
3) 20% chance to not consume charges of flasks - meh (or as i see it, 1/5 times when you use a flask it won't use charges. Doesn't look like a big deal)

Veteran bowyer:

1) 10% more physical damage as random element - good
2) Damage penetrates 10% elemental resistance - good (we already have fire from added fire, cold from hatred / taste of hate, lightning from vessel and now even more from the above point - synergy)
3) Enemies you kill that are effected by elemental status aliments grant 100% increased flask charges - great(?). We shock when we use vessel and enemies are often if not always are burning / shattering from cold (at least that's how it looks like for me when i play). So it's always or almost always DOUBLE charges to our flasks when we kill (even more synergy with previous two points).

I'm leaning towards taking bowyer but i'm a noob and maybe someone else could enlighten me to why they took and I should Nature's boon.

Last edited by GreyGoose on Jun 20, 2016, 6:08:43 PM
This build is so good. I am insanely tanky with flaks up. With 8 ascendency points my flasks are always up! I can clear END GAME Lab with 0 difficulty ( 5-10 minute to treasure room). Uber atziri requires you to move but with whirling blades but the damage is damn good.

Very well rounded build it's my favorite build I've played thus far

The build was definitely harder without all the gear, but is now a breeze with my current gear:

Spoiler
With room for improvement for sure!
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
"
GreyGoose wrote:
Veteran bowyer vs. Nature's boon?

Guide says bowyer, people in comments mentioned they took Nature's boon. So, which one is superior?

Let's break it down (as i see it, my opinion):

Nature's boon:

1) 8% reduced elemental damage taken - nice
2) Flasks gain charge every 3 secs - meh (looks to be only OK if you're stuck in lab with no mobs)
3) 20% chance to not consume charges of flasks - meh (or as i see it, 1/5 times when you use a flask it won't use charges. Doesn't look like a big deal)

Veteran bowyer:

1) 10% more physical damage as random element - good
2) Damage penetrates 10% elemental resistance - good (we already have fire from added fire, cold from hatred / taste of hate, lightning from vessel and now even more from the above point - synergy)
3) Enemies you kill that are effected by elemental status aliments grant 100% increased flask charges - great(?). We shock when we use vessel and enemies are often if not always are burning / shattering from cold (at least that's how it looks like for me when i play). So it's always or almost always DOUBLE charges to our flasks when we kill (even more synergy with previous two points).

I'm leaning towards taking bowyer but i'm a noob and maybe someone else could enlighten me to why they took and I should Nature's boon.

Definitely Bowyer, boon is much worse haha
What do you think about elemental overload?

We could drop all the extra power charges and put those points elsewhere.. 40 % More Elemental Damage
Could anyone give me some tips as regard gear and links ?

Gear

I will lose dps using a divinarius instead of my wand ? is not better a rare dagger well rolled ?

And other question : Could I use these cwdt setups ?

Thx

Here's my current setup at 91. I've been fine doing high maps and uber labs without using essense worm and using that MF ventor's instead. I'll switch back to essense worm once I make more currency. Loving this build, I just need to find a way to work in some cast speed I think.
Last edited by Protatoe69 on Jun 21, 2016, 3:59:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info