[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Is this build still updated? Is the 100% mana still needed after BV nerf ? Or is it better to use a herald or smthg else
"
Marinelord wrote:
Can u take down shaper with this build?

yes, i killed shaper twice and no problem at all for the guardian. by the way need to control well to dodge their attack. i believe will become more easy after you familiar the fight. starting i using Bogok's build but after that i made some changes on skill and gear setup to suit my play style.
Can you post a video of you taking down Core? I'm unsure how to handle that fight as BV, especially on a corrupted rare map for the atlas.
Finally farmed keys for Uber. Ive never attempted it before and was wondering if I could do it now. Here is my current gear:

No 6 link, and only have the cheaper Vinktar.

My life is at 4855, and my dps using conc effect is 25675.
"
Baldrick wrote:
Finally farmed keys for Uber. Ive never attempted it before and was wondering if I could do it now. Here is my current gear:

Are you using MoM? If so how much mana adds to your EHP pool?

If 4855 life is all you have, I would not attempt Uber Atziri. The trash mobs will probably one shot you, the snakes in particular are very hard to avoid and hit really really hard. The bosses in theory can be done by mechanical skill but the trash not so much, especially as BV. Even if you are instantly leeching back to full you probably need ~7k EHP to reliably clear the trash.

Is it worth respecing later into CI with Pathfinder ? I was wondering because I would like to make this build CI.
I just wanted to thank you for this guide. I got my 36 challenges / Level 94 on ESC and all content was no problem so far.

"
Gear wrote:

Boots, Rings, Belt and Amulet are self found. Got a bit unlucky with my Glove enchantments though.

I played life based without Vinktar and Vaal Pact (i personally don't like the keystone). I never bought a Rathpith Globe, don't know why, maybe because i wanted to have a little bit more crit (probably not worth it). I lost my "freezy pulse"-enchantement on my previous gloves so i put in a second CWDT setup with Arctic Breath + GMP and switched to your culling setup for the "Shaper Guardians" because they can't be chilled.

Main Pro's:
- Tanky as f...
- Destroys everything

Main Con's:
- Cast / Attack speed before Vaal Haste is available (that's why i used a Silver flask for farming)
- Couldn't do reflect (was my personal choice, not the builds fault!)

A Utility flask-"of Heating" was my personal MVP in my setup, freeze strongboxes and chilled ground immunity was great.

Again, thank you, for the guide, tree, gear choices, well done job!
"
Kajiysor wrote:
Is it worth respecing later into CI with Pathfinder ? I was wondering because I would like to make this build CI.

Would say there are pro's and con's for CI:

Pro:
CI allows you to have a higher health pool, and particularly a higher health pool that you can recover quickly via Vaal Pact. As Life/MoM you will be in situations (for instance against Minotaur or Shaper) where your leech can keep up with the incoming damage on your health, but your Mana is constantly drained. You can combat this by having a mana flask or a hybrid flask, but then you have no recovery mechanic if this particular flask runs out, and also this occupies a slot that could otherwise go to a good utility flask such as a Diamond flask or Atziri flask. Even outside of the flasks, typically a CI build will have higher DPS as the Doom Cast and Force Shaper cluster are both quite powerful.

Con:
Gear is more expensive in general. You will definitely miss and notice the extra duration and area of effect nodes during normal mapping. You also lose out on being able to recover HP quickly using a life or hybrid flask when you make mistakes and can't get in damage range to leech.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
Baldrick wrote:

Spoiler

Are you using MoM? If so how much mana adds to your EHP pool?

If 4855 life is all you have, I would not attempt Uber Atziri. The trash mobs will probably one shot you, the snakes in particular are very hard to avoid and hit really really hard. The bosses in theory can be done by mechanical skill but the trash not so much, especially as BV. Even if you are instantly leeching back to full you probably need ~7k EHP to reliably clear the trash.

Yes I am using MoM. My total mana is at 1686. Sorry should have mentioned that. ES is at 942 as well. So I guess that is 4855+505+942 = 6302 EHP?
Last edited by Baldrick on Oct 31, 2016, 6:27:24 PM
I think you need 5.5k HP together will all gems on 20/20 at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info