[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Got answered probably anywhere here but why do you use BV with curse on hit instead of blasphemy + warlords mark?
And why dont you use hatred? oO
Neomari, jsut move away, if you are a guy who doesnt know how to read and at least what to follow, its not Bogok`s fault. This build its almost the same value as any CI build, apart from the skyforth builds.

Hatred its used, its in a ring.

Tooltip dps its not what you looking for and might be fake due to Cast speed. SO better be sure to stack spell damga, phys damage. Crit multi its good but doesnt scale exponentialy, so you better find a good ratio and then jsut get as much as possible phys dmg, scalles well with Taste of Hate, Atziri, phys to light or vinktar conv

PS: anybody killed shaper yet with the build? Im working on t15/t16 now, im too cheap to buy the fragments
What gem setup will you use for the fight? and what minim life pool for it? Im sitting at 5k atm
Last edited by sangvinu2 on Oct 6, 2016, 10:23:44 AM
First of all, love this build, i made my 2nd EHC PathFinder and still use this build. I tried life-based on my first character, but i felt it should be tankier to go CI. So here I am with my questions.

1. currently, i'm a little confused which ascendancy points i should take from my uber lab. can anyone be kind and give me some suggestion, please? To be specific, i would like to know if you would pick Herbalist or Alchemist at the end for hardcore league? also, if it's not too much trouble, can you explain why?

2. About using flasks, I dont have taste yet, so currently use rumi/atziri/kiara/vinkar and basalt with anti-shock. Is there some particular order to use them during the fight? I mean, should l pop Rumi earlier than basalt, something like that?

3. Another question about flasks, I'm kinda new for CI build, but i think i read somewhere that sulphur flask may help regenerate ES for emergency situation. Do I need this one for some tough fight? I mean, i have the sorrow of the divine(i hope i remembered the name correctly). Or, it would not be a big deal for this build, since i could always leech es through fight(thanks to Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver keynotes)?

Again thank you very much in advance.

PS, for the guy post earlier about how much he felt shit about this build, with all respect, i dont think you understand this build at all, or maybe you are just a little lazy, i think juggy builds with life-regen all time would be more fit to you style.
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
Neomari, jsut move away, if you are a guy who doesnt know how to read and at least what to follow, its not Bogok`s fault. This build its almost the same value as any CI build, apart from the skyforth builds.

Tooltip dps its not what you looking for and might be fake due to Cast speed. SO better be sure to stack spell damga, phys damage. Crit multi its good but doesnt scale exponentialy, so you better find a good ratio and then jsut get as much as possible phys dmg, scalles well with Taste of Hate, Atziri, phys to light or vinktar conv

PS: anybody killed shaper yet with the build? Im working on t15/t16 now, im too cheap to buy the fragments
What gem setup will you use for the fight? and what minim life pool for it? Im sitting at 5k atm

I killed shaper with this build or lets say a modified version of this build because I'm using

for instant mana leech. That was before the vinktar nerf in the last patch and I felt that around 35-40k unbuffed tooltip dps (buffed with flasks and charges around 90-100k) was just enough to kill him in time. Now that they nerfed the boss shocking with vinktars I will probably try to get more dps before i go for shaper again. The fight itself is more or less a dps check and requires some dodging skills. I wouldn't even try it with OP's (25k buffed) tooltip DPS :D .

My Lifepool was around 5.5k with 1.6k mana and 800 es. That was enough to run out of the beam without dying instantly. If you dont have acuity you might run out of mana pretty fast because all his atacks are close to 1 shots and will consume most of your mana. MY EHP was sufficient to facetank most of the guardians (apart from the pheonix explosion) if I dont run any crazy dmg mods on my map.

Gems I used for the fight : Conc effect, spell echo, crit chance, crit dmg ,added fire, BV
Last edited by Tek280 on Oct 6, 2016, 12:27:30 PM
"
Neomarl wrote:
--snip--

Thanks RNGJesus they nerfed reading a few patches ago, it was truly overpowered.

As a solo player the vast majority of the time, this build is really fun. Like all builds they have there good and bad points, but this is the most I've ever farmed and spent on a character. Will probably be the highest level char I've had because when you get it working it's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the guide,
Cheers
"
Tek280 wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

I killed shaper with this build or lets say a modified version of this build because I'm using

for instant mana leech. That was before the vinktar nerf in the last patch and I felt that around 35-40k unbuffed tooltip dps (buffed with flasks and charges around 90-100k) was just enough to kill him in time. Now that they nerfed the boss shocking with vinktars I will probably try to get more dps before i go for shaper again. The fight itself is more or less a dps check and requires some dodging skills. I wouldn't even try it with OP's (25k buffed) tooltip DPS :D .

My Lifepool was around 5.5k with 1.6k mana and 800 es. That was enough to run out of the beam without dying instantly. If you dont have acuity you might run out of mana pretty fast because all his atacks are close to 1 shots and will consume most of your mana. MY EHP was sufficient to facetank most of the guardians (apart from the pheonix explosion) if I dont run any crazy dmg mods on my map.

Gems I used for the fight : Conc effect, spell echo, crit chance, crit dmg ,added fire, BV

thanks a lot m8 for the info, seems tricky to kick shaper`s ass as hp char, good to know
I will have to use phys to light , i dont have conv vinktar and not any other light dmg source
best of luck
Hi im playing hardcore for the first time with your build and was wondering at what point in time did you pick up vaal pact ?
This was probably already answered somewhere in the thread so im sorry to ask again, but what is the recommended gem setup with a 5 link and using the non conversion vinkters?
Hello. I'm an old newb who returns from time to time to play.

Are there any high essence effects this build could exploit? I know it's probably somewhere in this thread, but I'm drowning in info right now.
"
Baldrick wrote:
This was probably already answered somewhere in the thread so im sorry to ask again, but what is the recommended gem setup with a 5 link and using the non conversion vinkters?

bv-spell echo-phys to light-controlled destr/added fire-increase area/conc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info