RANGER FACEBREAKER - CRIT

Hey man! Trying out your build and it is doing really good. I was just wondering how to get the critical strike chance to 60%?
Hi man, I get there using 20/20 Inc. Crit Chance gem, crit chance nodes on tree especially the claw crit cluster on the top of the shadow (Claws of the Falcon), and 3 power charges.

Actual crit chance is much higher because - Assassin's Mark will add extra crit chance to the enemy, and Diamond will make your crits lucky.
Thanks for the reply.
Oh my bad was looking at the wrong tab regarding the crit.

Can you check my build? Please let me know the passives I need to drop and also gears that I can improve.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4BCQW1CC4M8g5IEZYVIBX9Fr8XJhmOGbQbrRvIIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpLYMyATWSNj031DrhPL4-zz8nQdBF9Ed-SshNkk3jUUdVS13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGSvZU1sjG1sbqpvV3BSdf14GXpTeoR7FHvDfXWC5INthG-ExYazidOKOIqvjAuMNo2_kBGUuJXMmyabjZu1naqjiqR4pcumV7IZtMW1SLXyuNm5fL02vea-p8GgwdXC7MM6z3rP3dCt037UQtYH2L3Y1d1I3vjnVOjW7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP5Y_6P_rr_3g==

Last edited by zyruslunas on Jan 8, 2017, 12:11:12 AM
"
zyruslunas wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Oh my bad was looking at the wrong tab regarding the crit.

Can you check my build? Please let me know the passives I need to drop and also gears that I can improve.

Gear

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4BCQW1CC4M8g5IEZYVIBX9Fr8XJhmOGbQbrRvIIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpLYMyATWSNj031DrhPL4-zz8nQdBF9Ed-SshNkk3jUUdVS13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGSvZU1sjG1sbqpvV3BSdf14GXpTeoR7FHvDfXWC5INthG-ExYazidOKOIqvjAuMNo2_kBGUuJXMmyabjZu1naqjiqR4pcumV7IZtMW1SLXyuNm5fL02vea-p8GgwdXC7MM6z3rP3dCt037UQtYH2L3Y1d1I3vjnVOjW7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP5Y_6P_rr_3g==

Hi bro, gear and links look very good. Rings maybe can use some life, but I know it can be hard to find good rings.

Passives look good - I see you took Vaal Pact (are you using VoV or just BR for leech?) You didn't want to take Acro either?

Which flasks and Ascendancy are you using?
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 8, 2017, 5:53:14 AM
Flasks

Ascend
Avatar of slaughter path & Avatar of Veil path

Jewels
3pc Pugilist Viridian Jewel, 1 resist jewel, and a 16% physical damage claw with resists

For leech, I usually forget to cast BR during boss fights and it sucks because I dont have any hp regen because of vaal pact. I am actually thinking to drop the pact and if I do, I can drop the whole left path getting 10 free passive pts. What do you think?

oh and I took acrobat now

Maybe my dps is too low because of the my aps?
I am currently at 4.29.
Last edited by zyruslunas on Jan 8, 2017, 7:39:37 AM
"
zyruslunas wrote:
Flasks

Ascend
Avatar of slaughter path & Avatar of Veil path

Jewels
3pc Pugilist Viridian Jewel, 1 resist jewel, and a 16% physical damage claw with resists

For leech, I usually forget to cast BR during boss fights and it sucks because I dont have any hp regen because of vaal pact. I am actually thinking to drop the pact and if I do, I can drop the whole left path getting 10 free passive pts. What do you think?

oh and I took acrobat now

Maybe my dps is too low because of the my aps?
I am currently at 4.29.

Ok that's fine. Do you really need instant leech? I only used it for the T16s - to replace my life flask.

For everything else I was just using a life flask - it can regen very fast. Especially since we add nodes Herbalism and Profane Chemistry. If you take a big hit you should be able to regen fast, destroy the pack and move on.

You can then add a Quartz flask / Stibnite / Atziri flask instead of VoV.

Then you can drop those points and put them more into life or damage if you'd like.

How much DPS you got? Your APS should be close to mine - I'm at 6.8 I think with the full 9 frenzy charges.

Surprisingly my damage is only 138,194 (unbuffed) and yeah, my aps is 6.8 at full charge.
Ok, I will see if I can drop vaal pact and get as much hp passive as possible.

Also, can you suggest a good dps path?
Last edited by zyruslunas on Jan 8, 2017, 9:49:36 AM
"
zyruslunas wrote:
Surprisingly my damage is only 138,194 (unbuffed) and yeah, my aps is 6.8 at full charge.
Ok, I will see if I can drop vaal pact and get as much hp passive as possible.

Also, can you suggest a good dps path?

I think your DPS is fine because I am at 180k in town but I also have the old Megi, old Facebreakers, old Abyssus too.

If you'd like more DPS you can get the remaining claw nodes in the big claw wheel, or Berserking cluster below Scion for more attack speed, or path to Deadly Dilettante, or grab Duelist's Defiance damage node.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 8, 2017, 1:54:11 PM
Sounds great! Thanks man! Awesome build :D
Have you ever tried Uber Atziri with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info