RANGER FACEBREAKER - CRIT

"
levinh07 wrote:
Tks again for explained very details. Haha i was lucky to get my Belly with a good roll 6ex yesterday, so im gonna try both version!

Im thinking of spent some regrets on my current bow ranger (lv 90), or make a new char instead. And now i understand how flasks performance like ToH or Vov ( didnt know why those were too expensive). I will continue report status, and try... as much as I can to reach T16s with this build.XD

Leveling is very easy on this build because you have very high damage right from the start with FB. If you decide to level, I recommend you use Infernal Blow for easy AOE, until you feel comfortable with Frenzy.

Priority flask should be Stibnite flask, and then Rumi's flask as soon as you can.

Most people level by getting the defensive nodes first and then putting on Rigwald's later and getting more damage nodes - because you may find that the DPS you have already is good enough (i.e. some people just stop at 200k-300k) and then just spec more survivability nodes.
New vid! Hope you guys enjoy:

T16 Vaal Temple: https://youtu.be/ObWjVxlWbAg

I messed up a few things here like not using my Decoy Totem, or my 2nd Vaal Grace - which would have been safer. I also messed up my VoV because afterwards I realized I was carrying the phys converted to light VoV instead of the lightning penetration one, and mobs also had +80% light res on the map. Oh well.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 18, 2016, 7:43:09 AM
hi in essence leag with 800%facebreaker i will see big difference in dps? (and meginors)
Last edited by kyriakos014 on Sep 18, 2016, 9:50:03 AM
"
kyriakos014 wrote:
hi in essence leag with 800%facebreaker i will see big difference in dps? (and meginors)

Hi bud, yeah you will lose a bit of DPS. I tested it in game, I swapped my usual items on my character (she is level 93)

For a very low crit mult Abyssus, 682% Facebreakers, and old Meginord:

DPS in town went from 148k for Frenzy to 87k. This is AOE Frenzy with Melee Splash.

Plus Hatred: 112k

Plus Ice Golem: 118k

Plus 9 frenzy charges + 3 power charges: 343k

Plus Lion's Roar: 443k

Plus Taste of Hate: 524k

Add Blood Rage: 557k

However, again, that is with very bad gear: 682% FB and very low crit-multi Abyssus.

Also my Frenzy enchant on my Abyssus adds a good amount of DPS.

This is my usual full gear which gets me to 1.1mm AOE Frenzy:
Spoiler

Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 25, 2016, 1:42:57 PM
Made your build in Essence SC, really fun to play - atm lvl 85

Gear :
Spoiler

Shield Charge as a move skill + endu charges on melee stun for extra phys reduction, and they make IC longer.

Herald of Ice for maps with hexproof ( extra dmg and explosions )

2x Pugilist jewel atm.

No unique flasks yet :
Spoiler

For now with Hatred and all frenzy and power charges - around 140k dps which is more than enough.

My plan is to go Kintsugi and ofc Darkray Vectors and keep the good evasion shield for resists.

Great build :)
Last edited by saetzerian on Sep 25, 2016, 6:30:44 PM
Nice bud, good setup. I've been meaning to try Kintsugi but never got around to it, let me know how it goes.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Nice bud, good setup. I've been meaning to try Kintsugi but never got around to it, let me know how it goes.

Will do for sure, just need a bit of luck to gather the currency - those Warchief builds made Abyssus pretty expensive.

Would Martial Artistry unique jewel work for aoe fast clear + inc aoe instead of phys to lightning?
"
saetzerian wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Will do for sure, just need a bit of luck to gather the currency - those Warchief builds made Abyssus pretty expensive.

Would Martial Artistry unique jewel work for aoe fast clear + inc aoe instead of phys to lightning?

It would help yes, but if you really want fast clear you should try Infernal Blow or Ice Crash - they clear faster but you don't have your frenzy charges up nearly as well as just using Frenzy.

Since you don't have Darkrays you don't really lose much.
Build it proved really strong.
My gear
Spoiler

Thanks to the author.
"
gopua wrote:
Build it proved really strong.
My gear
Spoiler

Thanks to the author.

Thanks bud for trying the build, glad you like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info