[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

is the helm required for 3 cureses? I can't get enough mana for my third one and I spent all my currency trying to make this character. What do I do? How do i link my stuff lol
"
slimemachine wrote:

bought an ethereal set to trade in for a 6l vaal regalia, 5 chaos later....

got this sexy beast =)

should i exalt and pray for more resists?

so did you alt trans it then regal then chaos? Ive been reading a lot of people just using chaos is it better to do it that way ive been alt trans regaling then scouring if it bricks
"
trapsrus wrote:
"
slimemachine wrote:

bought an ethereal set to trade in for a 6l vaal regalia, 5 chaos later....

got this sexy beast =)

should i exalt and pray for more resists?

so did you alt trans it then regal then chaos? Ive been reading a lot of people just using chaos is it better to do it that way ive been alt trans regaling then scouring if it bricks

chaos has more potential mods. just more chances to get what you want. with your way you could get high es, maybe 1 resist and another crafted. with chaos you could get high es + tri res/int/mana/whatever. i have found it fairly easy to get decently rolled ES just with less than 30 chaos.

around 25c

around 8c
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 19, 2016, 3:07:26 AM
What should I craft on this? I can either craft res or str int or dex... I don't really need anything right but I feel like I should craft something on to it lol.

"
engelswut wrote:
"
Actually perfect would be to be immute to stun and freeze.

Stun immunity prevents me from being frozen ? That is actually nice, freeze is very annoying. On my other CI char i had always a freeze flask

Are these items considerable for this build ?

I didn't say stun immunity will make you immune to be frozen. I just said it would be nice to be immune to both: stun and freeze. One of the ways to achieve that is to wear Chayla and Dream Fragments ring, but obviously you're loosing one good ring.

About items... I think you will get into the trouble with Dex/Str eventually. For me it was easiest to go with yellow items.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 19, 2016, 6:40:34 AM
"
egg911 wrote:
is the helm required for 3 cureses? I can't get enough mana for my third one and I spent all my currency trying to make this character. What do I do? How do i link my stuff lol

I think that's because you missed the "reduced mana reservation" skill point in the top right corner of the tree.
"

I didn't say stun immunity will make you immune to be frozen.

Thanks for the clarification
Build is looking good so far. Atziri at lvl 70 was a joke. T13s at lvl 80 is also a joke. My only concern is mana. Even with the reduced mana cost on 2 nodes + the hat, I'm still approx 250 mana unreserved after taking all 3 curses. Rallying cry helps a lot.

May consider getting enlighten 2/3 cheap if i can find one.

Gear in PSC : 9.2k ES , 5.5k-ish tooltip in town , still missing a lot of damage nodes
Spoiler
running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
"
LAD1ES wrote:
[...] My only concern is mana. Even with the reduced mana cost on 2 nodes + the hat, I'm still approx 250 mana unreserved after taking all 3 curses.[...]

250 free mana is exactly what I have now. You can live with that, believe me. Bubbling mana flask does a job. I did Colosseum and Abyss today. Bastards just lived 10 seconds.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 19, 2016, 3:43:36 PM
these regen items helped a lot.

those, plus the 24% increased mana i get with the 7 link/jewel poison. i have about 272 unreserved with tricurse. i dont use my mana flask for anything other than bleed anymore.

i was thinking of using
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kiara%27s_Determination
instead. then even using a rare necklace and replacing freeze with bleed on my quicksilver.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 20, 2016, 2:43:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info