[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

This is a good tree without Heretic's Veil? poeurl.com/GOW
Last edited by Bash on Jun 18, 2016, 3:11:56 PM
"
Wyra wrote:

Personally I've tried both but to me nothing beats the extra APS whirlwind blade + fortify buff you can have because of it and the extra spell damage for extra poison dipping works wonder

Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Culling could also be good option for the wand users, specially for atziri/lab farming.

bought an ethereal set to trade in for a 6l vaal regalia, 5 chaos later....

got this sexy beast =)

should i exalt and pray for more resists?
What jewels are we suppose to get? any unique jewels?
"
slimemachine wrote:

bought an ethereal set to trade in for a 6l vaal regalia, 5 chaos later....

got this sexy beast =)

should i exalt and pray for more resists?

you should stay with it for sure :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 18, 2016, 5:31:40 PM
"
boby00001 wrote:
What jewels are we suppose to get? any unique jewels?

i'm aiming for phys dmg, mine dmg and area dmg. Additionally I'm getting dex and some res to make it work smoothly.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 18, 2016, 5:39:48 PM
Ok, now my feedback. I'm playing this game quite long, something like 3 years or so, and I must say - this is the best Atziri build I have ever played. I'm talking about regular Atziri, not uber. I can go there and do it like a walk through my living room, seriously :) It's absolutely amazing! Thanks for a really great build!

Here is my current gear on Standard league (actually I've quit Prophecy because it is simply boring):

Spoiler

Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 18, 2016, 5:40:25 PM
Why is Stun immunity so important ? The amulet looks like such a waste of stats.

And how is the variant with 4 poison jewels working ? In the tree listed in the build there are only 3 jewel nodes taken.

At the moment i'm leveling this build in Prophecy after being disappointed from my level 89 coc discharg, since i hit a gear/budget wall. Very very fun so far. looking forward to farm uberlab/atziri.
Last edited by engelswut on Jun 18, 2016, 6:10:35 PM
"
engelswut wrote:
Why is Stun immunity so important ? The amulet looks like such a waste of stats.

As a CI guy you're very vulnerable to the stun. Stun means you cannot do anything. That's why. Actually perfect would be to be immute to stun and freeze. Dream Fragments ring is perfect here, but it is difficult to cap dex and res.
"
Actually perfect would be to be immute to stun and freeze.

Stun immunity prevents me from being frozen ?

Are these items considerable for this build ?

Last edited by engelswut on Jun 19, 2016, 9:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info