[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
trapsrus wrote:
wish I knew how people afford nice gear I'm made maybe 2-3 ex the league so far and cant afford anything :/ 400+ es shields alone are 3 ex+ and don't get me started on 6 links lol

also can anyone do uber lab with this build? I don't do enough damage :/ must be cause I don't have a six link I'm went thru 200 fuse and still cant link

Well that's because you're doing it wrong silly. You don't want to 6l your vaal regalia yourself unless it is already rolled with over 800 ES I'd say or you got a ilvl 84-100 one from a div card/high tier map.

Buy some "The Ethereal" cards. 40c each and it rewards a 6l vaal regalia with a max ilvl of 80 if your character is over that ilvl, overall you need 7 of them which results in a total of 280 chaos or around 4.75 exalts vs 6+ exalts. However when in the early days of a league, it is possible to make great ammounts of currency from normal atziri's drop (flaks over 3c on average, scepters over 50c and belts from 15-30 chaos) but on top of that The Ethereal divination card drops from normal atziri. It's a double win since 1 you get some of your cards running normal atziri (I got 4 from lv 70 to 86) and 2 you make currency running it as well to help buy the remaining cards quicker.

Sorry for the wall of text but here's a tl;dr

TL;DR run normal atziri to get a chance of having The Ethereal cards while still early in a league and make currency from drops and chaos recipe (optional) at the same time to buy your remaining cards.

I got all my gear from currency made thru normal atziri so far and trying to get uber services going to make even more now.
Im doing around 20k dps in 5 link with mines - how the hell you do only 8k Oo ?

ps. It is still not much vs Uber Izaro - I want to one shot him, gotta inest into 6l to get at elast 30k.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Wyra wrote:
"
trapsrus wrote:
wish I knew how people afford nice gear I'm made maybe 2-3 ex the league so far and cant afford anything :/ 400+ es shields alone are 3 ex+ and don't get me started on 6 links lol

also can anyone do uber lab with this build? I don't do enough damage :/ must be cause I don't have a six link I'm went thru 200 fuse and still cant link

Well that's because you're doing it wrong silly. You don't want to 6l your vaal regalia yourself unless it is already rolled with over 800 ES I'd say or you got a ilvl 84-100 one from a div card/high tier map.

Buy some "The Ethereal" cards. 40c each and it rewards a 6l vaal regalia with a max ilvl of 80 if your character is over that ilvl, overall you need 7 of them which results in a total of 280 chaos or around 4.75 exalts vs 6+ exalts. However when in the early days of a league, it is possible to make great ammounts of currency from normal atziri's drop (flaks over 3c on average, scepters over 50c and belts from 15-30 chaos) but on top of that The Ethereal divination card drops from normal atziri. It's a double win since 1 you get some of your cards running normal atziri (I got 4 from lv 70 to 86) and 2 you make currency running it as well to help buy the remaining cards quicker.

Sorry for the wall of text but here's a tl;dr

TL;DR run normal atziri to get a chance of having The Ethereal cards while still early in a league and make currency from drops and chaos recipe (optional) at the same time to buy your remaining cards.

I got all my gear from currency made thru normal atziri so far and trying to get uber services going to make even more now.

40c x 7 is quite a lot of money though. thats almost 5 ex. i just picked up this very terrible base for 50c

i'm sitting fairly comfortably at 8,387 ES with around 1.5 ex spent on gear so i think i will wait till after heretic's veil to upgrade it. i am still missing some jewel sockets and 6% nodes on the tree aswell as uber lab. ight be around 9k+ with that.

here is some of my other gear. i think all of it was under 10c, some 2-3c. obviously it is not ideal, but i would like to save for heretic's veil and it gets the job done.

Spoiler

still i did find 1
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 12, 2016, 2:49:33 PM
Nobody thoughts on this??
"
KeY533 wrote:
Don't you think skilling Force shaper instead of the Physical and Chaos Damage from the shadow starting tree would be better for damage?

And do you guys think doing the pale court is easy with this build? and with which level would you recommend doing it?
Awesome build runnint it atm. But got a question tho, isn't the corruption wheel better than the Potency of Will one?

Cheers!
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Im doing around 20k dps in 5 link with mines - how the hell you do only 8k Oo ?

ps. It is still not much vs Uber Izaro - I want to one shot him, gotta inest into 6l to get at elast 30k.

how the hell you doing 20k are you trollimg? how u gonna get 30k in a 6 link
"
thyshaw wrote:
Awesome build runnint it atm. But got a question tho, isn't the corruption wheel better than the Potency of Will one?

Cheers!

for 5 points u are better off with Force shaper than the corruption wheel. potency of will is only 3 though. you could spend those points in 6% es aswell. up to you. once you can 1 shot uber things then you don't need more damage.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 12, 2016, 5:11:42 PM
"
goldnugget wrote:
well i tried binos at first. the ES regen was extremely rare to happen. most things just got 1 shot, and maybe 1 mob each pack died of poison. even the poison spread was underwhelming. now i am using this:

it was 5c. the biggest downside is having to use flamedash.

Is breath of the council even that good? The only thing on it that gives you any dps is the 78% chaos damage, and even then that's only the poison. I suppose you also benefit a bit from the radius increase, but not much. A spell damage dagger would increase you bladefall physical damage which would then in turn increased your poison damage, and you would still be able to use whirling blades. Also you lose the ability to craft a cheap and effective damage over time mod.
Last edited by MersennePrime on Jun 12, 2016, 5:32:01 PM
"
MersennePrime wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:
well i tried binos at first. the ES regen was extremely rare to happen. most things just got 1 shot, and maybe 1 mob each pack died of poison. even the poison spread was underwhelming. now i am using this:

Is breath of the council even that good? The only thing on it that gives you any dps is the 78% chaos damage, and even then that's only the poison. I suppose you also benefit a bit from the radius increase, but not much. A spell damage dagger would increase you bladefall physical damage which would then in turn increased your poison damage, and you would still be able to use whirling blades. Also you lose the ability to craft a cheap and effective damage over time mod.

no its not very good. it is 5c though. it's better than bino's in my opinion without doing uber or high tier maps. normal atziri and tier 7-8ish i like it. fortify doesnt matter there. spell damage is straight up better than chaos damage by far. chaos duration and radius is fairly good though. i have 2 problems with spell daggers. the cost, and i don't want to pvp for leo. i will get one after heretic's veil i think. i'm just farming normal atziri so it doesn't matter much. the radius just makes clearing much faster than damage or defense would.

tldr: using it for the radius
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 12, 2016, 6:59:51 PM
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
MersennePrime wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:

no its not very good. it is 5c though. it's better than bino's in my opinion without doing uber or high tier maps. normal atziri and tier 7-8ish i like it. fortify doesnt matter there. spell damage is straight up better than chaos damage by far. chaos duration and radius is fairly good though. i have 2 problems with spell daggers. the cost, and i don't want to pvp for leo. i will get one after heretic's veil i think. i'm just farming normal atziri so it doesn't matter much.

tldr: using it for the radius

I looked up daggers they arnt that bad all you need is spell damage/ and lightnging to spells right? crit doesn't matter much for our build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info