[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Got some services done tonight and on this guys lst set for the hope drop so tryed uber with more optimized gear, got the clear and it was dead solid even at 6.2k dps minefield lv 89.

im having a little problem!! for some reason I cant get to run the 3 curses with herecil i get to 67 mana does the 2x 4% reduced mana aura would fix it?
"
MersennePrime wrote:
"
trapsrus wrote:
so question with 6 link 20 gems my dps is only 7.2k with mindfield what am I missing I'm lvl 90 I even have a shield with 50 spell damage

Are you using jewels? If so, what affixes do they have? Remember, prioritize area damage and mine damage on jewels as they double dip. After that you could go for %ES but I found i was safe enough to go increased physical damage for even more dps.

Also, are you using Bino's? If so, you won't get nearly as high of a tooltip dps compared to if you use a spell damage dagger. I found the regen and poison prolif on Bino's rarely procced because mobs would die to the initial bladefall so I found it not too useful.

Also, the biggest thing is a level 21 bladefall. I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH. One more level on bladefall will add thousands of dps to your tooltip because of how much base physical damage gets increased. This will be the single biggest increase in dps you can get in the late game. So to anyone doing this build, consider leveling more than one bladefall gem (I held 6 extra on weapons in my weapon swap slots) so that you have many bladefall gems to attempt to corrupt when they get level 20. This will save you 2-3 exalts if successful.

Anyways, 7.2k tooltip with minefield isn't that low and should still be enough to one shot the vaal's, but still aim to get it a bit higher if you can.

I'm using binos ya so I should switch to a spell dmg/lignting damg to spells dager? I need 8k dps to do uber? as far as gems I have 1 mine/area I had to sack 1 jewel slot for the skill duration nodes snd the one near pain attunement I plan on putting energy within
my bladefall is 20 I will vaal it soon
"
Wyra wrote:
Got some services done tonight and on this guys lst set for the hope drop so tryed uber with more optimized gear, got the clear and it was dead solid even at 6.2k dps minefield lv 89.

you did uber with no problem at 6.2k mindefield? what is your es and are ur uning 3 curse?
Don't you think skilling Force shaper instead of the Physical and Chaos Damage from the shadow starting tree would be better for damage?
So far doing great, still have to try atziri and uber later. Currently at lvl 76 with 6980 ES and still can craft flat ES on rings.

My tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBAcNHw18DkgOjhEvEVARlhHCE4MVfha_GGobJR2qHb4i9CNfKPoqUysKLL8zhzW5PCg9X0GHQnpGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNObVJTV8ld8l8qaoxsC20ZcFF0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H6wf8aCx4_6kQeTJ5eVl_SboZwynL6d2aBDoS-i2aXEpyusmLDYsnC0DLTRtUi3dbv8vorBxcgMyBTK09DQ18_YVNlb2-ffiuGI6QLquutj6-TsGO4V74jw1fVv99f5N_no_kk=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaBF

My gear:
Spoiler

Was thinking in getting sovereignty till I can afford a heretic's veil. What you guys think? Any other tips?
"
trapsrus wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:

you did uber with no problem at 6.2k mindefield? what is your es and are ur uning 3 curse?

It went super smooth but I believe my dps is much higher because of my helmet enchant on heretic's veil and yes im tri cursing.

ES is at 9.7k atm and I had no problems what so ever.

Got a video highlight as well
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/joewyra/v/71929456
Last edited by Wyra on Jun 12, 2016, 12:19:19 AM
"
Wyra wrote:
"
trapsrus wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:

It went super smooth but I believe my dps is much higher because of my helmet enchant on heretic's veil and yes im tri cursing.

ES is at 9.7k atm and I had no problems what so ever.

Got a video highlight as well
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/joewyra/v/71929456

cool I don't have that helmet I guess ill try duo cursing regular atziri's till I have enough to get the helm
well i tried binos at first. the ES regen was extremely rare to happen. most things just got 1 shot, and maybe 1 mob each pack died of poison. even the poison spread was underwhelming. now i am using this:

it was 5c. the biggest downside is having to use flamedash.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 12, 2016, 2:48:50 AM
wish I knew how people afford nice gear I'm made maybe 2-3 ex the league so far and cant afford anything :/ 400+ es shields alone are 3 ex+ and don't get me started on 6 links lol

also can anyone do uber lab with this build? I don't do enough damage :/ must be cause I don't have a six link I'm went thru 200 fuse and still cant link
Last edited by trapsrus on Jun 12, 2016, 3:34:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info