[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
what jewels is this build using? I saw 1 unique and 2 rares?? Energy from within maybe? What rolls with the rares?

I'm 99% sure he is using energy from within in the highway slot next to melding, and +max es, damage over time, mine dmg (possibly int, dex, str aswell) on rares. Not sure about chaos damage on jewel but also possible i guess.
The problem is that it costs 2 points to get soul siphon. 8% mana first then the soul
Two questions again
1). Why not grab a dex node in passives and save ring slot/better rings
2). Why not run discipline as an aura? Too much reserves?
There is any way to beat normal lab?
anything just drain my 9k es in 1 second and im dead , level 77
"
clandestinehp wrote:
The problem is that it costs 2 points to get soul siphon. 8% mana first then the soul

This is true, but if you remove the mana/mana regen node in the beginning of the tree, it will just be 1 point. I have not tested yet, just a theory. Pretty sure 5 mana/kill is better than 10% regen.

"
clandestinehp wrote:

Two questions again
1). Why not grab a dex node in passives and save ring slot/better rings
2). Why not run discipline as an aura? Too much reserves?

1) totally up to you, but having dex on rings would free up extra passives points for stats not available on gear.
2) Yes. Unless you have alot of mana on your gear I guess.

"
kanon1 wrote:
There is any way to beat normal lab?
anything just drain my 9k es in 1 second and im dead , level 77

I believe OP said to do lab while being hybrid life/ES, before speccing into CI passive.

~Rez
I have looked on Passive Tree and have one question.

I wonder about Corruption and nodes to this Node - there is +12% chaos damage also damage over time nodes - on Scion passive tree now we pick (physical and chaos damage) - what nodes are better?
In Game nick - Amarinho
Another question what is better for mapping and bosses?

or

or both excluding shield?
In Game nick - Amarinho
Last edited by Amare on Apr 22, 2016, 6:26:01 AM
"
Amare wrote:
Another question what is better for mapping and bosses?

or

or both excluding shield?

i would say binos + shield. just that poison spread is insane, i clear t15 colloseum/abyss easy with binos

check my char Hesthesthest also doing uber atziri deathless
Last edited by Charlieofdoom on Apr 22, 2016, 9:01:05 AM
"
Rezless wrote:
"
clandestinehp wrote:
what jewels is this build using? I saw 1 unique and 2 rares?? Energy from within maybe? What rolls with the rares?

I'm 99% sure he is using energy from within in the highway slot next to melding, and +max es, damage over time, mine dmg (possibly int, dex, str aswell) on rares. Not sure about chaos damage on jewel but also possible i guess.

I would say definitely try to get area damage as well as mine damage on jewels because both of those double dip (just plain increased damage does as well but it's percentage increase is not as high on jewels) and then probably go for something like max energy shield increase. You could also just go for more damage like increased physical damage or increased spell damage while holding a shield, but these are not as efficient due to the fact that they do not double dip.
I haven't read all the pages of questions and answers, but how are you able to use three curses, currently I see the ability to use only 2, but you have 3 active curses? whats allowing the third?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info