[2.2] Chaos Ice Trapper, Min Maxed endgame build EB dual curse

there is a notable near witch and shadow that provide 15% chance to generate power charge and big multi for trap dmg.
unblock urself :( i like seeing skill tree and gear on 1 page
Well, I've reached a pretty solid level of end-game. At 83 now, remaining levels would go into a few open jewel slots - I haven't bought any yet.

I am getting much better at keeping my Enduring Cry, Vaal Grace, Fortify, and flasks up. Sometimes I play very carefully, sitting back, and sometimes I Whirl in, get my endurance charges, and whirl back for the next volley of traps. Depends on how I feel about whatever pack I am attacking.

I spent most of my small pile of chaos and that one Exalted I'd picked up on a Heretic's Veil,

That could be even more effective if I spend for higher level Enlighten (I had to take a 4% mana reservation node to use both curses and Arctic Armor) and Empower.

Build is very fast, and with all the defensive stuff, my often sloppy play is hidden for the most part.

For now I am mostly running T7-9 stuff while levelling is pretty fast. T10+ mobs still die very fast, I simply have to play much more carefully.
Veil is pretty good but remember to run Blasphemy 20/20 as veil only give blasphemy 22/0 (quality give effectiveness for curses). With veil you are able to run dual curse + enhance + another 35% aura without tree invesment. Try to pick up level 4 enhance and your curse will go over the roof
What jewels do you use??
Last edited by TrueGohan on Apr 15, 2016, 11:40:13 PM
Well, I would certainly like to run level 4 Enhance, but I can't afford 10ex for just one of my many skill gems I want to level.

For now, as a sub-4ex built character, using the Veil with cheap level 2 enhance and enlighten seems superior to not running with Veil at all.

I'm mostly dying now to things I should be able to avoid. Long on-death animation explosions, a Puncture when I am not paying attention to my life pool, etc. Tried a Malformation map tonight, knowing it was nasty piety, but I looked away for a split second and didn't see if she has a casting animation for that insta-kill laser of hers. What a rotten ___.

What would you say are priority gems to purchase for high quality? I have a 20/23 Ice trap gifted to me. I have a Whirling Blades at q14 that I found. And I got a Stone Golem cheap. Other than Enhance and Enlighten, what gems would you consider your first five or so to buy up quality versions?
Currently lvl 73 in HC have to run shield atm low life scares me I'm at 3.2k nice damage 5l yellow atm till I can 5l my lightning coil. Good build but scared my loe life will that node to far left help blasphemy increase area on aura i think left of zeals oath thinking picking that up and dropping some crit for life somewhere. Vaal lightning trap is very good with this build.

Leveling I used 3x eleron and surprisingly reduced mama helped alot while leveling but I switched out after I got zeals oath . Thinking about throwing decoy totem somewhere and putting blood magic on my golem cause when that golen dies u need resummon quick or keep watch of it like a hawk
Last edited by Autobot on Apr 16, 2016, 8:40:07 PM
After switch to COC i realize the boss rekt power of this build. I barely scratch core malachai with coc 6 portals and I killed him with chaos trap ez. Or the wasteland boss on chaos land, 3s max for chaos trap but unkillable to any other non chaos build

My gear on coc is pretty maxed except skyforth and hh

how u manage to get 35% Estimated physical damage reduction I got 6% with lightning coil. O i See that's with basalt on
Last edited by Autobot on Apr 18, 2016, 8:06:28 AM
I don't understand the ES sustain. how do you have "unlimited" mana when your es is only ~200

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info