[2.2] Chaos Ice Trapper, Min Maxed endgame build EB dual curse

Thanks Sheva. I was feeling ConcEff is not optimal, just wanted to hear some input.
Will look into the new tree once I'm home, for some reason I can't view the tree on mobile.

One more question: How much difference does IncCrit do instead of Controlled Destruction? Because I still have the ConDestr gem...
I had 1 controlled destruction 21/20 gem and it basically same dmg as mine increase critical 19/20 so I think if crit multi is >500% drop it for other gem. My crit chance with conc : 13% with increase critical 45%
Thanks again!
In the CWDT setup, does it matter where IncDuration is? As long as it follows the CWDT - Immortal Call - Phase Run order?
Just need phase run after Immortal call thats it. Doesnt matter position of ID and CWDT
Aight. I'm done with my noobish questions and level the build.
Will report back.
Thanks and good drops.
Just wanted to thank you for this build, I like the skill tree a bit better than obojet's. Mine is a mish-mash of the two for now (still in mid 50s as I level), but I will snip off some trim soon enough.

Hitting 4/6 ascendancy was a big change, having the traps all go off makes single target killing hugely easier.

I'll check back in once I hit 68 and can swap over to Consuming. Still rocking level 1 Lifesprigs! Hah.

If only I had 15ex or so more than my savings to buy a 6L Coil. I hate how Tabula looks, damnitall.
Apologies for a very basic question. How are you generating your frenzy and endurance charges? I assume you are self-casting Enduring Cry on cooldown, but I can't see where the frenzies would be coming from.
Possible for uunblock urself so we can see ur current gear and any changes??
Frenzy charges easily sustain for trap with the notable provided 30% to gain frenzy charge on trap throwing. On right size lower tree near Ranger area

Sadly I feel like I reached the wall with this build. Final dps 55k full charges ( no offensive auras conc effect and offensive flasks at all). Clear speed 10/10 boss fight 20/10 ye 5 times faster than my current COC char with much better gear. Chaos OP Done core Malachai and thats it.

My current char is Trickster coc, feel like I have many more room to improve with CI coc build (skyforth, HH, +1 curse Voll ...)
Last edited by sheva0210 on Apr 11, 2016, 7:24:16 PM
Noob question from new player how are u guys generating power charges plz reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info