Cheap hardcore Flickr Strike, Perandus HC. 2.2

Whats your thoughts on using melee damage on full life as 6th link? I tested it and seems to boost DPS by alot
"
MisterWhey wrote:
Whats your thoughts on using melee damage on full life as 6th link? I tested it and seems to boost DPS by alot

Weapon elemental damage seens more reliable but it might be better, with lions roar i rarely get hit.
"
Dashimir wrote:
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
Do you have videos in non dried lake like basic yellow maps with explanation of mods you can and can't run? It'd be nice to see how consistent your permanent immortal call is in practice as you'll take shitloads of dmg with those defenses.

You've surely noticed that flicker strike desyncs at times and glitches in interiors and gets stuck in trees.

FS Is really awesome for leveling with any budget, any skillbuild and t1-5 maps but you'll hit some problems in t7 and even t6 sometimes.

For T7 you need 200k dps to sustain flickr strike with only bloodrage. With bloodrage and poacher mark/blasfemy or blood dance can be done with lower dps.

The permanent immortal call is a reliable defense as long as you have enought dps to sustain charges.

For getting stuck just use leap slam and you are fine but getting stuck inside cave on beares macro is not only a must but is the only way and you must not hesitate on using it or rip.

Didnt have any problem with desyncs.

I only take "shit loads of" damage when im not flickring, when im flickering i have leech on top of endless hunger and taste of hate + lions roar ( witch very strong defense + melee splash). You will flickr all the time unless you dont have enough damage or you wanna get charges.

I did a high tier +life ( something like enfeeble + life dont remember well) +dmg crit vulnerability etc. That map i coudnt sustain flickr strike and I were taking shit loads of damage so to finish that map i had to use enduring cry and only engage with 5 enduring charges or during the immortal call duration.With 150k dps i think i can run almost any non reflect mods on tier 5 or lower.

I will make the "basic yellow maps explation" ty for your sugestion !

I have my own flicker strike atm running yellow maps sometimes which actually is under 15-25c budget build without taste of hate etc but random stone golem reflect mobs hurt shitloads.
Is that 15c just clickbait btw or how does 15c mapping gear look like? 15c seems little expensive for leveling.

By desync/stuck I meant that you will stop flickering and when you stop flickering you will be tanking hits. If your immortal call isn't up you just have to pray the guy hitting you doesn't have bad mods. I did Mao Kun yesterday for luls and holy shit you take lots of dmg if you are not flickering with your optimal defense setup. (I run 55k armor on my flickerer and infinite frenzy chargers with oros)

Btw I'd like to see bearer situation in cave that you talk about. For me I get usually 2 sec screen freeze when I kill bearer pack and I can still leap slam away safely. If I kill only half of them I leap slam away to wait for a second.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Apr 3, 2016, 3:54:18 AM
I'm running basic yellow maps without much difficulty using basalt flask, lions roar, and aztiri promise

immortal call with endurance charges give plenty of time to react
Last edited by MisterWhey on Apr 3, 2016, 2:11:21 PM

[/quote]

I have my own flicker strike atm running yellow maps sometimes which actually is under 15-25c budget build without taste of hate etc but random stone golem reflect mobs hurt shitloads.
Is that 15c just clickbait btw or how does 15c mapping gear look like? 15c seems little expensive for leveling.

By desync/stuck I meant that you will stop flickering and when you stop flickering you will be tanking hits. If your immortal call isn't up you just have to pray the guy hitting you doesn't have bad mods. I did Mao Kun yesterday for luls and holy shit you take lots of dmg if you are not flickering with your optimal defense setup. (I run 55k armor on my flickerer and infinite frenzy chargers with oros)

Btw I'd like to see bearer situation in cave that you talk about. For me I get usually 2 sec screen freeze when I kill bearer pack and I can still leap slam away safely. If I kill only half of them I leap slam away to wait for a second.[/quote]

Since flickr strike can do maps like underground river faster than monst builds i decided to buy many cheap maps and do them but there are some places where u need to leap slam 3 times to be safe because of the bad layout (witch include: areas that u may think you can jump to but cant, areas that make an s, and more.) thats where you must use the macro.

Ill try to make a video about this.
Hello, i decided to try a tentative skilltree for the crit blade version, what do you think? where would you take out a few points in this?

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAQBB02SI_aNfRpV6hjvTlcNypAV7FO7Whq_1cMz5FF_K7kdWK_TbwUtdO167y5TOQ4Jlpd53D2KIiFVwKYnICz7B3U9_IzP9khVtQHnMHyI7eHvqfq77ZHOlmyCB_JBZU1Hfr02Xz90oAaiBiAX3Fh1vqeE2UMxhO9RRxLhouoRGpOoc2uKs1dUh2p4eqmUqSfynPe-bpf3MhiRvJ8UTfxLmmpvJyPTWGM26Pjr2sG95j7P5c-Yb5J93CN311BHFCDvDhR1QKBbr0z_0iGezf_eJP3nVGFSXhOpbuOfh3ZKfWEhDY3BBFb6Tip5aIrwxILpRj_86GYIsbKAJ5-GtIWnUdqVJA==

Thanks!
"
Drest wrote:
Hello, i decided to try a tentative skilltree for the crit blade version, what do you think? where would you take out a few points in this?

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAQBB02SI_aNfRpV6hjvTlcNypAV7FO7Whq_1cMz5FF_K7kdWK_TbwUtdO167y5TOQ4Jlpd53D2KIiFVwKYnICz7B3U9_IzP9khVtQHnMHyI7eHvqfq77ZHOlmyCB_JBZU1Hfr02Xz90oAaiBiAX3Fh1vqeE2UMxhO9RRxLhouoRGpOoc2uKs1dUh2p4eqmUqSfynPe-bpf3MhiRvJ8UTfxLmmpvJyPTWGM26Pjr2sG95j7P5c-Yb5J93CN311BHFCDvDhR1QKBbr0z_0iGezf_eJP3nVGFSXhOpbuOfh3ZKfWEhDY3BBFb6Tip5aIrwxILpRj_86GYIsbKAJ5-GtIWnUdqVJA==

Thanks!

You will hardly reach 7k life with that tree. It wont work without an exquisite blade with over 500dps and over 8% crit.

Since we are going melee and we cant evade exploding monsters low live is not a good idea.

If you are planing that for standard it might work well.
I am going for standard, yes, i wouldn't dare going HC with that few hp nodes :)

In your opinion, what's more important? the blade dps or the crit?
if i get a 500dps 6crit sword, is it better than a 400 8?

How do i weight that sword crit?
"
Drest wrote:
I am going for standard, yes, i wouldn't dare going HC with that few hp nodes :)

In your opinion, what's more important? the blade dps or the crit?
if i get a 500dps 6crit sword, is it better than a 400 8?

How do i weight that sword crit?

im temporary off because my videocard broke :
Spoiler

I think i had 400-500 crit mult and like 50% crit chance. cant open game now to check but 2% crit would be like 10% so

400dps 60% crit 450 multiplyer = 1240 dps
500dps 50% crit 450 mult = 1375 dps

so 500dps wins.

Best option : Buy a second sword to your 500/6% and craft on it untill its is better. How u know if it is better ? remove the 500 and place the new one to check dps.
Last edited by Dashimir on Apr 14, 2016, 10:42:24 PM
the case of translucent attack force, a weapon with more physical damage, but less dps is better than one with less physical damage and more dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info