Cheap hardcore Flickr Strike, Perandus HC. 2.2

Yeah looking at your leveling guide, it seems very INT and Dex starved which may be hard for new players to do without the right rings/amulet especially with all the INT and DEX gems you use.
Also, this guide would be better if you post the full trees for both resolute axe and crit sword
Thank you for your reply !

"
MisterWhey wrote:
Yeah looking at your leveling guide, it seems very INT and Dex starved which may be hard for new players to do without the right rings/amulet especially with all the INT and DEX gems you use.

I fix that with unique jewels or +30 nodes ill try to add to the guide

You can get those to anything you need.
"
MisterWhey wrote:
Also, this guide would be better if you post the full trees for both resolute axe and crit sword

Im working on that but i think ill leave crit to a next part. Resolute is very strong and helps a lot mantaining frenzy charges. The crit build is way too expansive and requires lots of gear improvment while resolute can go self found.

working with this tree atm : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGxILKkITZR36plL02eHqHamVNqSe-p4TvourawWEhEuEuU0MxdO2uUBpVktDTb8MzBS3-azboXhNaGnrvE8kB5yFVZacUTacw3D0s-_xLns0HdYoivJ_ynNIhwKYnIBiRbpdXDfJB977ZYZZs85uCB4VSrY2Rzmhl6wnPfjkOdqwJluoYl3n46_cy5FFkUnKpfNlQR8GjTjKsqsT27w7iYRfhWfOvp8auFCAwdyb4GjgczjwtXz9Z_hNMkFUrUINfg8z2SCcvDc23PozP_lT-Cj388kXYvVhjOuE1kqZX_o9N4zGesoCGtIWnJ59R2pUkAAA=

I already did know that Endless Hunger would be very strong but after some testing i found it stronger.

Lets say it gives you 30% hp regen per second. I were doing some tests and i will do more latter but that leech will allow you to facetank a lot of stuff. Tested on merciless malachai tentacle skill and the regen beated the damage.
"
MisterWhey wrote:

I have made lot of new improvements, do you have any new nice suggestion for me ? =D.
So are how are you getting enough dex to use a level 20 flicker frenzy etc?
If you can explain how to get enough INT and Dex for the build that would help.
Last edited by MisterWhey on Mar 31, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
"
MisterWhey wrote:
So are how are you getting enough dex to use a level 20 flicker frenzy etc?
If you can explain how to get enough INT and Dex for the build that would help.

Sorry ive been improving the guide ill add that. For now here is the solution http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fluid_Motion

And inteligence you dont need much, just get 1 or 2 +30 node.
added to the leveling guide
Do you have videos in non dried lake like basic yellow maps with explanation of mods you can and can't run? It'd be nice to see how consistent your permanent immortal call is in practice as you'll take shitloads of dmg with those defenses.

You've surely noticed that flicker strike desyncs at times and glitches in interiors and gets stuck in trees.

FS Is really awesome for leveling with any budget, any skillbuild and t1-5 maps but you'll hit some problems in t7 and even t6 sometimes.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Apr 2, 2016, 3:47:09 PM
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
Do you have videos in non dried lake like basic yellow maps with explanation of mods you can and can't run? It'd be nice to see how consistent your permanent immortal call is in practice as you'll take shitloads of dmg with those defenses.

You've surely noticed that flicker strike desyncs at times and glitches in interiors and gets stuck in trees.

FS Is really awesome for leveling with any budget, any skillbuild and t1-5 maps but you'll hit some problems in t7 and even t6 sometimes.

For T7 you need 200k dps to sustain flickr strike with only bloodrage. With bloodrage and poacher mark/blasfemy or blood dance can be done with lower dps.

The permanent immortal call is a reliable defense as long as you have enought dps to sustain charges.

For getting stuck just use leap slam and you are fine but getting stuck inside cave on beares macro is not only a must but is the only way and you must not hesitate on using it or rip.

Didnt have any problem with desyncs.

I only take "shit loads of" damage when im not flickring, when im flickering i have leech on top of endless hunger and taste of hate + lions roar ( witch very strong defense + melee splash). You will flickr all the time unless you dont have enough damage or you wanna get charges.

I did a high tier +life ( something like enfeeble + life dont remember well) +dmg crit vulnerability etc. That map i coudnt sustain flickr strike and I were taking shit loads of damage so to finish that map i had to use enduring cry and only engage with 5 enduring charges or during the immortal call duration.With 150k dps i think i can run almost any non reflect mods on tier 5 or lower.

I will make the "basic yellow maps explation" ty for your sugestion !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info