[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Any tips on how I can improve my gear?

all my resistance are cap except chaos resist.
Last edited by silentkarl on Jul 11, 2016, 4:45:09 AM
hi. so i will drop bloodletting and those 2 nodes before it? if i have voidheart and disfavour. where should i put them?
"
Coil1 wrote:
Which jewel affixes double dip on the bleed? Which ones on poison? IIRC area damage double dips and I presume % damage does as well but I don't know what else.

How does area damage double dip? Double dip what?
Deliver pain exquisite
"

Indeed! Also Im currently not playing PoE and I cant tell you when I might upload an uber vid. Aside from that Im not really interested in UBER Atziri at all since there are way better methods gaining currency! :)

I just hit level 97 so I'm going to give her a go. I'll let you know how it goes ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
Can you record video of full run uber lab ?
"
silentkarl wrote:

Any tips on how I can improve my gear?

all my resistance are cap except chaos resist.

You could get more flat life on some of your gear + ur amulet and rings lack flat physical dmg.
A rustic sash would also be great!

If you decide to stick with belly get a higher life% one or get kaoms heart for even more HP.

A helm with reduced EQ duration would be awesome but its either hard to get or expensive, same is true with disfavour.

"
zmarki wrote:
hi. so i will drop bloodletting and those 2 nodes before it? if i have voidheart and disfavour. where should i put them?

No, you keep bloodletting if you have either or both. It greatly boosts ur bleed + ontop you gain inc. % attack dmg.!
You only drop it if you do NOT own a voidheart or disfavour. ;)

"
"

Indeed! Also Im currently not playing PoE and I cant tell you when I might upload an uber vid. Aside from that Im not really interested in UBER Atziri at all since there are way better methods gaining currency! :)

I just hit level 97 so I'm going to give her a go. I'll let you know how it goes ;)

Sure tell me! ;)

"
BlueJasminez wrote:
Can you record video of full run uber lab ?

Sadly I have to answer this with a "no".

Why? Cuz Im rather busy atm playing other games since I'm still burned out when it comes to PoE and therefore I do not even have the trials yet to enter uber lab.

If you are having issues doing it I recommand you to allways keep up end. charges to lower trap dmg. in the lab and take ur time running through them. You get used to them quickly.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
Coil1 wrote:
Which jewel affixes double dip on the bleed? Which ones on poison? IIRC area damage double dips and I presume % damage does as well but I don't know what else.

How does area damage double dip? Double dip what?

Area damage double dips on the bleed because EQ is area damage therefore that is increased and therefore the bleed is stronger. It dips again because the bleed is considered area damage because it came from an area skill. Double dipping.
Sorry for asking a noob question, but I can see that your belt gives increased elemental damage on weapon, how much does that actually give? or would another stat be better on the belt?

and should Cast When Damage Taken stay level 1 and Enfeeble stay level 5?
Last edited by dropios on Jul 16, 2016, 3:07:34 PM
"
dropios wrote:
Sorry for asking a noob question, but I can see that your belt gives increased elemental damage on weapon, how much does that actually give? or would another stat be better on the belt?

and should Cast When Damage Taken stay level 1 and Enfeeble stay level 5?

Sorry for the late answer, have been busy! :(

I dunno how much tooltip elemental dmg. my belt exactly adds atm but I can asure you that you want to have a rustic sash with high flat life, good res and high weapon ele. dmg. endgame! :)

Also yes, stick with CWDT Lv.1 and Enfeeble Lv.5. cuz this will make it proc asap when you take dmg. to debuff mobs! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Thanks for sharing your build. Read a few marauders guides and this fits my fast pace playing style. I noticed this build requires alot of paying attention (flask and what not)...most of my deaths are from misclicks or running unid phys reflect maps (ouch).

HP 7520 ish
resist over capped

90 k dps avg with fortify

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Jul 21, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info