[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
Coil1 wrote:
How good is warped timepiece? Is it worth losing 70+ life?

Imo warped time piece is only worth it if you aim for max. reduced EQ duration and running a pure physical poison EQ setup with rapid decay and voidheart.

If not, I think its not worth it at all cuz you lose alot posible flat life, stats which you have to pick on ur tree then = you have to spend more points, caping res. will be harder + you lose alot posible flat phys as well.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
What order do I do the ascendancy points for Berserker?
"
What order do I do the ascendancy points for Berserker?

SC: Pain Reaver > Crave the Slaughter > Aspect of Carnage > Warbringer

HC: Pain Reaver > Cloaked in Savagery > Rite of Ruin/War Bringer
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Hey, could you possibly make a video of you killing Uber Atziri? because i cant see how this build can do Uber Atziri
"
Duso wrote:
Hey, could you possibly make a video of you killing Uber Atziri? because i cant see how this build can do Uber Atziri

The same way you kill regular Atziri, which he's got a video of. All uber has is more HP, so the fight just takes longer. What can't you see exactly?
Deliver pain exquisite
Hey just started this build and was wondering what the best way to lvl is I.e what skills.

Thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
was playing eq with marohi and finally upgraded to a disfavour

feels like i was swimming in molasses the whole time with marohi compared to it

question though, is voidheart still worth using with disfavour, or just link poison to eq?
Last edited by shadowfriend420 on Jul 10, 2016, 3:40:56 AM
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Hey just started this build and was wondering what the best way to lvl is I.e what skills.

Thanks

I usually pick cleave & moltenstrike until I get sunder.

All the way up to lvl 28 you will use moltenstrike for single target and sunder for packs.

"
was playing eq with marohi and finally upgraded to a disfavour

feels like i was swimming in molasses the whole time with marohi compared to it

question though, is voidheart still worth using with disfavour, or just link poison to eq?

Sure, Voidheart is still worth using because of the poison! :)

Also yeah man, I know that feeling when finally getting a disfavour! Feels good man!

"
"
Duso wrote:

The same way you kill regular Atziri, which he's got a video of. All uber has is more HP, so the fight just takes longer. What can't you see exactly?

Indeed! Also Im currently not playing PoE and I cant tell you when I might upload an uber vid. Aside from that Im not really interested in UBER Atziri at all since there are way better methods gaining currency! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jul 10, 2016, 3:57:58 AM
Which jewel affixes double dip on the bleed? Which ones on poison? IIRC area damage double dips and I presume % damage does as well but I don't know what else.
"
Coil1 wrote:
Which jewel affixes double dip on the bleed? Which ones on poison? IIRC area damage double dips and I presume % damage does as well but I don't know what else.

Sadly that really is about it if I'm not forgetting something... D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info