[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Im doing this build with some variations and work insanely well.

I go for Unwavering because stun can destroy me instantly.

ATM with 8k life and very good dps with disfavour 6l

I dont know which gem add for the 6link, dont want use multistrike.

"
k33s69 wrote:

Use "Faster Attacks" instead than, or you could even use "Inc. AoE" if you pref. more AoE and switch to "Conc.Effect" against bosses to make up for the huge dmg. loss.

That decision is up to you! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
k33s69 wrote:

Use "Faster Attacks" instead than, or you could even use "Inc. AoE" if you pref. more AoE and switch to "Conc.Effect" against bosses to make up for the huge dmg. loss.

And bloodlust, isn't good option?

"
k33s69 wrote:
"
"
k33s69 wrote:

And bloodlust, isn't good option?

No, because it does not work with Disfavour and EQ.
Disfavour says that it would cause bleed with EQ, thats right BUT the bloodlust gem does negate that effect = its useless. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 8, 2016, 4:05:03 PM
multistrike mgiht be good vs bosses or in groups, but for solo it makes you stand in place too long. solo I already 1 shot all normal mobs with my gems in a tabula. I tested both up to tier 14 maps and multistrike just slowed me down. I would replace it with PTL, though you could try giving increase AOE a shot.
"
multistrike mgiht be good vs bosses or in groups, but for solo it makes you stand in place too long. solo I already 1 shot all normal mobs with my gems in a tabula. I tested both up to tier 14 maps and multistrike just slowed me down. I would replace it with PTL, though you could try giving increase AOE a shot.

I dont recommand Physical to Lightning becuz this splits up ur dmg. way to much into elemantal which isnt good against bosses cuz most do have high res. plus this would greatly reduce the bleed you deal with disfavour.

At the same time though, you're already running WED which synergises well with PTL, and by having a split between phys and ele it makes you much less likely to die to either phys or ele reflect. The main point though is that multistrike is just not needed, the only time it could be beneficial is vs high hp bosses. In solo I one shot packs up to map tier 14 with level 19 gems and tabula, so multistrike there would just slow me down. In groups, I barely get to attack once anyway because everyone does insane dps so again multistrike would just slow me down. Sure bosses have resists which makes them take a littel bit less damage from ele than phys, but it's not a big difference.
"
"

I dont recommand Physical to Lightning becuz this splits up ur dmg. way to much into elemantal which isnt good against bosses cuz most do have high res. plus this would greatly reduce the bleed you deal with disfavour.

Half your damage is elemental already with Added Fire Damage. With that said, you can always link Leap Slam with COH and Elemental Weakness. Or do what I did and link up a dual curse set up with Warlord's for the health and mana and then EW to shred their resistances. Without buffs, my tooltip with PTL is 66k. About 90% of my damage is elemental so we get about a 38-40% reduction to their resistance using on top of that. With frenzy charges, Ancestral Protector, Blood Rage and flasks, you can push up to around 100k.

So that's about 100k raw dps (where the only loss is attack speed, not damage) with an additional 40% from the resistances, which is hard to measure as weakness can put their resists into the negative.

The nice thing about using PTL is that you can swap it out for increased AOE for farming as they are both int gems.

Being able to run PTL or AOE means also being able to shuffle your elemental to physical damage in case of reflect. However, going near 100% elemental is pretty scary with regards to reflect so, I dunno, yolo? lol
Deliver pain exquisite
Tiem can you post your tree ? I asked why did you choose path of the warrior in one tree you linked but you did not respond
"
"
"

Half your damage is elemental already with Added Fire Damage. With that said, you can always link Leap Slam with COH and Elemental Weakness. Or do what I did and link up a dual curse set up with Warlord's for the health and mana and then EW to shred their resistances. Without buffs, my tooltip with PTL is 66k. About 90% of my damage is elemental so we get about a 38-40% reduction to their resistance using on top of that. With frenzy charges, Ancestral Protector, Blood Rage and flasks, you can push up to around 100k.

So that's about 100k raw dps (where the only loss is attack speed, not damage) with an additional 40% from the resistances, which is hard to measure as weakness can put their resists into the negative.

The nice thing about using PTL is that you can swap it out for increased AOE for farming as they are both int gems.

Being able to run PTL or AOE means also being able to shuffle your elemental to physical damage in case of reflect. However, going near 100% elemental is pretty scary with regards to reflect so, I dunno, yolo? lol

Fair enough, you have a very good point there.
I pref. having high bleed tho.
I'm also currently testing a different tree that is more focused on the bleed disfavour provides.
The the dmg. tests VS high hp bosses like atziri and similar folks have been really good so far, tbh even better than expected and even more damaging than the current setup.
When I'm done with testing I'll add the tree here so you guys can test it for yourself and than judge me if you think its better or not! :P

I might also test said CoH leap setup with PtL.
It sounds really interesting. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

"
At the same time though, you're already running WED which synergises well with PTL, and by having a split between phys and ele it makes you much less likely to die to either phys or ele reflect. The main point though is that multistrike is just not needed, the only time it could be beneficial is vs high hp bosses. In solo I one shot packs up to map tier 14 with level 19 gems and tabula, so multistrike there would just slow me down. In groups, I barely get to attack once anyway because everyone does insane dps so again multistrike would just slow me down. Sure bosses have resists which makes them take a littel bit less damage from ele than phys, but it's not a big difference.

Yeh I get ur point, in the end its all pref. tho and I dont mind being locked into the animation for like a split second or maybe its just me cuz I'm used to playing with it. :D

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 9, 2016, 8:16:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info