[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

I'm wondering if you could post a video of you doing a high level map? I'm still playing this as an alt without much gear (mainly the fact that I use tabula) but I seem to get blown up by big packs of mobs, such as the perandus boxes.

Also while I'm posting, what's your opinion on getting the 4% life 6% armor/evasion nodes by the duelist starting zone, instead of maybe some of the plain 5% life nodes? Also how useful is soul of steel and that circle? I noticed that most other high level earthquakers didn't take that one.
Last edited by Huntss on Apr 4, 2016, 7:49:46 PM
"
I'm wondering if you could post a video of you doing a high level map? I'm still playing this as an alt without much gear (mainly the fact that I use tabula) but I seem to get blown up by big packs of mobs, such as the perandus boxes.

Also while I'm posting, what's your opinion on getting the 4% life 6% armor/evasion nodes by the duelist starting zone, instead of maybe some of the plain 5% life nodes? Also how useful is soul of steel and that circle? I noticed that most other high level earthquakers didn't take that one.

Sure I could upload one in the future.

I think the life/armour % duelist notes are a nice lategame option if pushing for 100.
The thing about Soul Of Steel is that it basicly gives you a permanent pseudo extra end.charge.
thats why it's really good if you're looking for extra defense. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Indomitable is a better node to nab than Soul of Steel. You get almost the same amount of armor for 3 nodes rather than 5. The +4% elemental resistance is useless as you should be capped through mostly gear. The 4% physical damage reduction is nice, but 20% less damage from crits is far better as armor scales very poorly the harder the hit.

armor mitigation calculator

You can see just how ineffective high armor ratings are the greater the damage. At max value (15,000), you're only reducing an attack that does 6,000 damage by 20%. Since anything that hits that hard is going to shock you (crits inherently shock), you're far better off getting a flat 20% debuff on those crits as opposed to relying on armor to trim back the damage.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Apr 4, 2016, 11:51:22 PM
"
Indomitable is a better node to nab than Soul of Steel. You get almost the same amount of armor for 3 nodes rather than 5. The +4% elemental resistance is useless as you should be capped through mostly gear. The 4% physical damage reduction is nice, but 20% less damage from crits is far better as armor scales very poorly the harder the hit.

armor mitigation calculator

You can see just how ineffective high armor ratings are the greater the damage. At max value (15,000), you're only reducing an attack that does 6,000 damage by 20%. Since anything that hits that hard is going to shock you (crits inherently shock), you're far better off getting a flat 20% debuff on those crits as opposed to relying on armor to trim back the damage.

It indeed is better than Souls of Steel.
Never said it's not. :P
Thing is I'm using both atm for an even greater dmg. reduction.
(see HC tree)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

The link under "current ksill tree" doesn't actually show yo uhaving soul of steel.
Hey guys its me again, yesterday( depending on your timezone) Zahkriisos1337(creator of the build) and I have been testing bloodlust, and discussing whether or not it works with earthquake, and my last conclusion is that it is bugged, it doesn't work for me but it works for him. Maybe when I left he kept on testing it and found out the right answer. He is a really cool guy, he also showed me his other build in progress and it looked pretty good.
Also i came to the conclusion that there is no best gem regarding faster attacks vs multistrike, it is just personal preference, one gives more mobility and makes single hits hit harder, and the other locks you in place while the animation is going but you end up dealing more damage, i would say that faster attacks is better for map clearing, while multistrike is better for melting bosses. But that is up to you, i will stick with FA for now.

Managed to 6S my Axe, lets hope i 6l it soon.
Cheers
"
The link under "current ksill tree" doesn't actually show yo uhaving soul of steel.

The HC tree does have it!

"
SemtexVa wrote:
Hey guys its me again, yesterday( depending on your timezone) Zahkriisos1337(creator of the build) and I have been testing bloodlust, and discussing whether or not it works with earthquake, and my last conclusion is that it is bugged, it doesn't work for me but it works for him. Maybe when I left he kept on testing it and found out the right answer. He is a really cool guy, he also showed me his other build in progress and it looked pretty good.
Also i came to the conclusion that there is no best gem regarding faster attacks vs multistrike, it is just personal preference, one gives more mobility and makes single hits hit harder, and the other locks you in place while the animation is going but you end up dealing more damage, i would say that faster attacks is better for map clearing, while multistrike is better for melting bosses. But that is up to you, i will stick with FA for now.

Managed to 6S my Axe, lets hope i 6l it soon.
Cheers

Have indeed been doing some further testings and I'm still confused what is causing the bleeding...

It really seams to appear randomly which is weired and seams like an unintended bug.

I also made sure I have no secondary skilleffects / triggers equipt and the like...

So yeah, I'm just as smart about this as I was yesterday and don't know if its some kind of mechanic we're not aware about or just a bug.

Time will tell I guess.

WOuld be nice if you add a gem section.
Which Skill you used to level is also interesting for newbies.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
WOuld be nice if you add a gem section.
Which Skill you used to level is also interesting for newbies.

Sure thing!
I'll add it when I have a bit more time! :)
Will be up today tho!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 6, 2016, 5:20:50 AM
what map u can farm ? Reflect actualy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info