Where's my Currency Stash Tab?

Been 1.5 hours since I bought the new currency stash tab, I'm not seeing it anywhere.
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 6:33:18 AM
Hey there! Your Currency tab appears to have been added to your account without issue, and is currently labelled '3'.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Gah! Thanks.
Hi Guys,

got the same problem. Bought the currency tab and I can not "find". Seems like it didnt work at all?
My 75 coins are gone just tested and bought golden spectral throw (which looks great btw ;D).

Can you please help me to get my currency stash tab...

Thanks! :)
Never mind I found it. Tab 50sth. Awesome!!!
"
Hey there! Your Currency tab appears to have been added to your account without issue, and is currently labelled '3'.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

I accidently bought 2 currency stash tabs because i could find it...can you please credit my account for 1 of them...Thanks
"
I accidently bought 2 currency stash tabs because i could find it...can you please credit my account for 1 of them...Thanks

Email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page
question about this.

If i buy the currency stash tab while i have remove only tabs in my stash, will the currency tab still be added?

ty
(standard) ign: LowSpark
Currency tabs are different from the rest so for the first one*: yes.

*once you have remove-only currency tabs from previous leagues, buying more will probably work like the other tabs, i.e. existing ones will be upgraded, first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info