Change to Hierophant's Ritual Of Awakening

Current 8% seems spot on. Even with 10% it was pretty nice. The damage calculations didn't include overlapping areas/multiple projectiles hitting one target. My first build in prophecy will most likely be Hierophant Crit Ice Nova Totems (or Frostbolt totems with self cast Ice Nova depending if it works how I imagine). It is a very potent node :)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
Current 8% seems spot on. Even with 10% it was pretty nice. The damage calculations didn't include overlapping areas/multiple projectiles hitting one target. My first build in prophecy will most likely be Hierophant Crit Ice Nova Totems (or Frostbolt totems with self cast Ice Nova depending if it works how I imagine). It is a very potent node :)

Very true. I have no way to calculate what the sum DPS is but on a lone rare or better I get 3 fire totems of damage + GMP MO + FP. That has to stack up very nicely and I'm happy with the results which is all that matters (otherwise why am I still here from CB times).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
gathor wrote:

Very true. I have no way to calculate what the sum DPS is but on a lone rare or better I get 3 fire totems of damage + GMP MO + FP. That has to stack up very nicely and I'm happy with the results which is all that matters (otherwise why am I still here from CB times).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info