[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

If I wanted to invest in a volls what would be the things to change in the build or would it require a drastic re-order of the skill tree?
"
Hypertry wrote:
If I wanted to invest in a volls what would be the things to change in the build or would it require a drastic re-order of the skill tree?

I have another much more powerful build that uses Volls (link here) but if you want to use it with this build, you can just throw it in. But it will be more powerful if you alter things to play around it.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Hi guys, it's me again. Started new char for this build, my old marauder needs a shitload of regrets (100+) to start this build so i decided to make new one. From OP my thoughts was that leveling is walk in the park. How wrong I was... (only Daresso kills me 10 times) How do you level this thing. I took all 2H nodes and cyclone drains my mana after one second. It's not even that powerfull.

Any help apreciated, I still suck at this game mechanics :-(
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hi guys, it's me again. Started new char for this build, my old marauder needs a shitload of regrets (100+) to start this build so i decided to make new one. From OP my thoughts was that leveling is walk in the park. How wrong I was... (only Daresso kills me 10 times) How do you level this thing. I took all 2H nodes and cyclone drains my mana after one second. It's not even that powerfull.

I used Earthquake + Cyclone mix.
Buy "-8 to Mana Cost of Skills" ring and amulet (cost < 1c) http://poe.trade/search/adasinuretasik.

You can use "Decoy Totem" if you don't want to die (in sc deaths doesn't matter much).
"
ReMa86 wrote:

I used a 4L cyclone - Cyclone + Blood Magic + Life Gain on hit + Fortify

It's not really practical to run cyclone on mana TBH.

Basically you level like you were a 2H mara until you can make a swap using the points provided by the quests.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Hi guys, it's me again, guess what... I made it finally, I have finally Discharge build that working. It's on standard but who cares, I don't have time to play leagues effectively. Level 61, merciless dif., without shiled yet and it work fine with only mjolnir, romira and 3PC.

I checked again all posts and 2x check OP and gear, so:

How you cover chaos res and is it important to cover it?

What about some other unique for this build, is there space for them? Unique flasks?

PS Big tnx for this build mate and quick responses, and tnx for some leveling tips to you and commonjunks! It halp me a lot, with dual elreons and your setup for cyclone, it bring me to 60 without much effort.
Last edited by ReMa86 on Oct 27, 2016, 6:14:02 AM
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hi guys, it's me again, guess what... I made it finally, I have finally Discharge build that working. It's on standard but who cares, I don't have time to play leagues effectively. Level 61, merciless dif., without shiled yet and it work fine with only mjolnir, romira and 3PC.

What about some other unique for this build, is there space for them? Unique flasks?

PS Big tnx for this build mate and quick responses, and tnx for some leveling tips to you and commonjunks! It halp me a lot, with dual elreons and your setup for cyclone, it bring me to 60 without much effort.

I 'cover' chaos res by taking a life and chaos resist cluster. But generally for most builds (including this one) don't cover any chaos res. It's not really important.

As for other uniques:
Lioneye's Remorse is a great starter shield and is very cheap.
Repentance is what you'll want for your gloves for more DPS. Try to get the 'of Fury' (any level) enchant on them for the best glove enchant.
Atziri's Foible is a great starter amulet until you can cover your attribute requirements.

Finally, Voll's Devotion is what you'll want if you intend to transfer to a more powerful mjolner build.

As for unique flasks, I would recommend Rumi's and/or Atziri's Promise. I don't use any unique flasks on my character atm, but they're an option. Dying Sun is insane if you somehow have the currency to afford one.

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Oct 27, 2016, 11:12:14 PM
"
zSavage wrote:
"
ReMa86 wrote:

I 'cover' chaos res by taking a life and chaos resist cluster. But generally for most builds (including this one) don't cover any chaos res. It's not really important.

As for other uniques:
Lioneye's Remorse is a great starter shield and is very cheap.
Repentance is what you'll want for your gloves for more DPS. Try to get the 'of Fury' (any level) enchant on them for the best glove enchant.
Atziri's Foible is a great starter amulet until you can cover your attribute requirements.

Finally, Voll's Devotion is what you'll want if you intend to transfer to a more powerful mjolner build.

As for unique flasks, I would recommend Rumi's and/or Atziri's Promise. I don't use any unique flasks on my character atm, but they're an option. Dying Sun is insane if you somehow have the currency to afford one.

-Savage

Voll's Devotion and Cospri's Malice are my next targets, but a lot of grinding wait me for that. Dying Sun would be nice but it's still expensive, rest I have or can cover with rares.

I forgot to ask about those gloves. I see that price varies from 2c to 10+ex, also stats varies. As I understand Disharge and Ball Lighning are spells and we want as lower as possible reduced spell damage and highest possible armour value, right? But what with 500% increased atribute requirements? Is it only for gloves increased stats or for all gear?

Tnx again for build mate, I really enjoy it, and for quick responses. You have beer from me for that! Or 2 ;-)
"
ReMa86 wrote:

I forgot to ask about those gloves. I see that price varies from 2c to 10+ex, also stats varies. As I understand Disharge and Ball Lighning are spells and we want as lower as possible reduced spell damage and highest possible armour value, right? But what with 500% increased atribute requirements? Is it only for gloves increased stats or for all gear?

Tnx again for build mate, I really enjoy it, and for quick responses. You have beer from me for that! Or 2 ;-)

That's only for the gloves. They take 306 STR and 306 INT, which you should already have since you need 412 STR and 300 INT to equip Mjolner in the first place.

The AR/ES roll doens't really matter that much. I would try to get one with a reduced spell damage value below 10% (although it can go to 0%, and those are the expensive ones).
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Is this build gonna get +60 tree anytime soon? Just started playing on essence league.

Edit: Nvm I'm an idiot. Thanks for the build
Last edited by arteqt on Oct 28, 2016, 7:17:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info