[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Hey Fox can you post some screens with your tooltip damages and defense? Currently struggling to do merc lab at 83 with all the uniques minus coil still trying to link it heh
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Could you please please put up a levelling passive tree e.g. 32 points, 64 points, 84 points and so fourth, since your tree goes everywhere I'm unsure which way to go when levelling.

Cheers
This Video of Uber lab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CxIvpzfpLs

The build in the above video is different from this guide? From what i see its LL + ES. This build concentrates on pure hp?
Which gems should i use for 5l?
"
linoa1234 wrote:
Which gems should i use for 5l?

I would skip the empower respectivly the added cold gem. I found fire penetration more useful. The other ones are essential.

Just got this xD since i'm poor still dont know if looking to sell it or use on build... Just hit me up if you wanna make an offer.
Hi Sir , Could you make a Lab variant for the Version 2
Wouldn't it be better to save the gem slot instead of Cold to Fire and use a Pyre ring?
"
shiodas wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to save the gem slot instead of Cold to Fire and use a Pyre ring?

The "bodies of ignited monster are destroyed" mod on the ring prevents the beacon of ruin trait which i think is a pretty big deal.
"
icel3oi wrote:
This Video of Uber lab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CxIvpzfpLs

The build in the above video is different from this guide? From what i see its LL + ES. This build concentrates on pure hp?

That's my video, and yeah it is a LL/es based variant of fox's hellfire arc (described in this thread). Both versions of the build are elementalist and use arc as primary skill (focusing on burn prolif), and have VRF to one shot bosses. The way we go about those goals is very different through.

Fox's version is life based - which is easier to level and works well with writhing jars. There is also some nice synergy with LC + Paragon of Calamity (almost any damage coming in will boost arc damage). He builds burn damage by using the light -> fire conversion for arc and grabbing jewels with fire damage.

My version is es based, which is more expensive but provides a much larger pool. Besides increasing survivability, it also means much higher VRF damage.. especially if you add in vaal discipline (which also helps if you miss). I also forgo the light -> fire conversion so that I can use vinktar, and stack elemental damage for double dipping instead of fire damage. Obviously LL also benefits from 30% more damage all the time and extra auras - not to mention a more efficient tree in this case (less pathing). I'm biased, but I think my version is better in almost every way except leveling and cost.
Last edited by Aderp on Jun 19, 2016, 4:00:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info