[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

I understand why you would take beacon of ruin but what do you think about mastermind of discord? It would be perm 25% pen plus pendulum isnt too bad either
Since a lot of people are asking about uber lab - here is a video of me killing 3rd form izaro, although this is a LL, no-conversion variant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CxIvpzfpLs
"
failpatrol wrote:
i just tried this build with spark instead of arc and it seems to clear as fast if not faster than arc and better with the bosses. Any reason to not go spark?

I'm interested in this...did you change out the gems?
"
Aderp wrote:
Since a lot of people are asking about uber lab - here is a video of me killing 3rd form izaro, although this is a LL, no-conversion variant.

Tooltip on arc? That is some insane gear and ES.
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Aderp wrote:

Tooltip on arc? That is some insane gear and ES.

Tooltip is 58k in hideout (without flasks or overload).
I love this build so much!

I adapted it to my playstyle (im bad and die a lot).

I am working on a variant mainly focusing on getting more toughness at the price of some dmg.

I use the new chest cospri's will to get 3 curses on and add enfeeble to the build (currently using tabula untill i can afford cospri's 6L). I'll take the reduced mana reserved nodes under vaal pack and those near avatar of fire and sacrifice some hp and dmg nodes (including a few of the gemslots) to compensate. Not only ill be able to do more map due to bypassing hexproof, but the mitigation that enfeeble will bring me (+ the fact that its easier to cap resists since coil gives you -60 lightning resist) will surpass lightning coil's mitigation, even factoring my diminished health. I plan to have around 5600 hp with everything in place which will be good enough.

I still can use all of the other items this build is recommending. I'll lose out on some arc dmg (to be able to run enfeeble) and a decent chunk of VRF dmg from having less hp (Tho that i am sitting at tier 10-11 maps atm and bosses melt in an instant already with 5500 hp-ish).

When I have everything set up, I'll come back with videos of my variant maybe :-).

For now I want to know what you guys think about it. If I forgot anything to consider, etc. Don't worry if you dont like what i'm doing as long as you explain your point I'll love you!
"

I am working on a variant mainly focusing on getting more toughness at the price of some dmg.

I use the new chest cospri's will to get 3 curses on and add enfeeble to the build (currently using tabula untill i can afford cospri's 6L). I'll take the reduced mana reserved nodes under vaal pack and those near avatar of fire and sacrifice some hp and dmg nodes (including a few of the gemslots) to compensate. Not only ill be able to do more map due to bypassing hexproof, but the mitigation that enfeeble will bring me (+ the fact that its easier to cap resists since coil gives you -60 lightning resist) will surpass lightning coil's mitigation, even factoring my diminished health. I plan to have around 5600 hp with everything in place which will be good enough.

I still can use all of the other items this build is recommending. I'll lose out on some arc dmg (to be able to run enfeeble) and a decent chunk of VRF dmg from having less hp (Tho that i am sitting at tier 10-11 maps atm and bosses melt in an instant already with 5500 hp-ish).

When I have everything set up, I'll come back with videos of my variant maybe :-).

For now I want to know what you guys think about it. If I forgot anything to consider, etc. Don't worry if you dont like what i'm doing as long as you explain your point I'll love you!

This doesn't really sound like a good trade imo. LC is always helping vs phys damage, but enfeeble has reduced effectiveness against bosses (where you'd want the survival the most), doesn't work at all against curse immune mobs (esp those annoying totem things in volcano, plus that boss), ranged mobs can attack outside the blasphemy range, and it can be overwritten in parties. You also lose life and damage.. I think I'd look for other options. Maybe grab a +1 curse ammy and use orb of storms curse on hit (or similar) to apply it, and just roll over hexproof maps or run them a little more cautiously. I run hexproof all the time, I don't even usually swap gear on my build, but you could replace empower with life leech gem and swap in a mana pot if needed.
"
Aderp wrote:
"

This doesn't really sound like a good trade imo. LC is always helping vs phys damage, but enfeeble has reduced effectiveness against bosses (where you'd want the survival the most), doesn't work at all against curse immune mobs (esp those annoying totem things in volcano, plus that boss), ranged mobs can attack outside the blasphemy range, and it can be overwritten in parties. You also lose life and damage.. I think I'd look for other options. Maybe grab a +1 curse ammy and use orb of storms curse on hit (or similar) to apply it, and just roll over hexproof maps or run them a little more cautiously. I run hexproof all the time, I don't even usually swap gear on my build, but you could replace empower with life leech gem and swap in a mana pot if needed.

Your points are very valid. Currently I do pass on hexproof maps because I don't want to struggle on them. And I do limit my dmg to get that setup down. And yeah curse immune monsters can be a bother (fact I just ran a volcano map agaisnt those curse immune totems.)

As for the fact that enfeeble has a limited range due to blasphemy, thats also a thing I considered. It could be bother some map, but for others with a lot of walls and obstacles, could work rather well.
Curse effectiveness reduction on bosses? I've also picked the curse effectiveness nodes on his tree (that he didnt have before) so its slightly less of a problem.

My plan wasnt to push endgame as much as possible or clear it with the most amazing speeds. I pretty much wanted the most braindead version of the build I could find for my playstyle (I tend to teleport in packs a lot, another reason enfeeble blasphemy might save my life). This build is pretty much a stable farmer that I want to get a very costly build running (thinking coc discharge atm, which ive never tried after many leagues).

Thank you for your insights and I will keep them in mind.
Last edited by Arcanastenebrae on Jun 14, 2016, 2:38:45 PM
So curious why use Doryani's? Dont see why you need to use it when you have it linked with those skills. Is it just yolo for elm damage and you dont care about lv20 elm prolif or am I missing something?
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
So curious why use Doryani's? Dont see why you need to use it when you have it linked with those skills. Is it just yolo for elm damage and you dont care about lv20 elm prolif or am I missing something?

It's for the massive ele dmg and a bit of cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info