Tank in the DPS meta

"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Also I love how this has gone from a semi-serious discussion about PVP and tankiness and shit, to me somehow leading the charge against Mulla and exposing his hipsterism.

These off topic discussions are as relevant to PvP as anything else GGG does.

Yea, and the kicker is that we're probably gonna get bitched at for "not staying on topic", the topic being something they don't even give half a fat shit about.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Some of the CTF matches we did today: https://youtu.be/FUa1LjMEyqc
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Apr 30, 2017, 5:07:43 PM
Mulla, where's the snarky commentary about how you CLEARLY missed out on some good 3v3 fun because you were too busy ironing your skinny jeans and army jacket, or how the video doesn't have your favorite Modest Mouse track?

I can't stop.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Mulla, where's the snarky commentary about how you CLEARLY missed out on some good 3v3 fun because you were too busy ironing your skinny jeans and army jacket, or how the video doesn't have your favorite Modest Mouse track?

I can't stop.

he was uploading his new look to http://lookbook.nu/
he was busy you know.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ah rlowe you s.o.b.

I hate 3v3's so I rarely every participate in them. Skinny jeans and army jacket though, no thanks.

Just watched the video (30sec of it or so), look at all of that aoe overlapping goodness. Fire balls, Kinetic Blast, Explosive arrow +++
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 30, 2017, 8:38:40 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Ah rlowe you s.o.b.

I hate 3v3's so I rarely every participate in them. Skinny jeans and army jacket though, no thanks.

The skinny jeans and army jacket will look good on you during your Transgender Studies class.

As for 3v3s, I was fine with them up to a point; the entire PVP metas are just obnoxious. Regen tanks, pathfinders all the fuck over the place, AOE everywhere. Just ridiculous, that you have to play that way to compete with "the big boys".
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
dupe post
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 1, 2017, 6:00:54 PM
Got new amulet, same block, +20% relative movement speed, higher reflect dmg

Got new ring

so I could equip my +1 Shaper's touch

which gives +10k armour, a few hundred less ES (will be back to same when I craft higher ES on ring), and more mana unreserved (+1 on enlighten)

so I could equip a high level Ligth Warp (+40 -15 on reduced duration stat)

15861 ES
142800 Armour

Edit: sorry for ontopic
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 1, 2017, 5:59:29 PM
It's almost disturbing how educated you are on hipsters, transgenders and shitty music Rlowe.

Nice gear Markusz and yes I hope you are sorry for on topic replies sir.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on May 1, 2017, 5:59:31 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
It's almost disturbing how educated you are on hipsters, transgenders and shitty music Rlowe.

Nice gear Markusz and yes I hope you are sorry for on topic replies sir.

I've taken a few art classes in college, I'm way ahead of you.

Markuscvzsczcsvzcvszcscsch we forgive you. Nice amulet.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info