[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

Some pretty nice gear you managed to collect there, and gratz on the 6l :)

The pieces that spring out as being easier to upgrade would be your gloves, boots, belt and rings. You could definitely drop some chaos resist (going over 0 I have found is a bit overkill on most things), which would hopefully free up some suffix space for some extra strength on your gear as well. That should let you use the nice new amulet :) It would also be pretty easy to get more strength and resist on your belt, as the Dyadian Dawn is a great cheap option, but is not too hard to upgrade.

As for your rings, they are both quite nice but I think getting a better base on the iron ring would go a long way and would allow you to get some more mana regen (you will be pretty low with none on your gear).

However the biggest upgrade for you at the moment would be enchants - boots should be feasible to do yourself (10% ele pen), but the helm is a bit more awkward given how good that piece is :P Up to you if you want to buy an enchanted base and craft it, or try your luck at getting the enchant yourself.

All that said, except for the enchants your current gear is pretty good :)

Edit: Oh and keep in mind, you could always try to get +1 power charge on your tremor rod :D
Last edited by Adblax on Apr 16, 2016, 6:20:13 PM
Still live on the PHC Adblax? :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
Adblax wrote:
Some pretty nice gear you managed to collect there, and gratz on the 6l :)

The pieces that spring out as being easier to upgrade would be your gloves, boots, belt and rings. You could definitely drop some chaos resist (going over 0 I have found is a bit overkill on most things), which would hopefully free up some suffix space for some extra strength on your gear as well. That should let you use the nice new amulet :) It would also be pretty easy to get more strength and resist on your belt, as the Dyadian Dawn is a great cheap option, but is not too hard to upgrade.

As for your rings, they are both quite nice but I think getting a better base on the iron ring would go a long way and would allow you to get some more mana regen (you will be pretty low with none on your gear).

However the biggest upgrade for you at the moment would be enchants - boots should be feasible to do yourself (10% ele pen), but the helm is a bit more awkward given how good that piece is :P Up to you if you want to buy an enchanted base and craft it, or try your luck at getting the enchant yourself.

All that said, except for the enchants your current gear is pretty good :)

Edit: Oh and keep in mind, you could always try to get +1 power charge on your tremor rod :D

What would you suggest for the belt? And I'm not having trouble with strength at all.. the issue is dex. I've got 1 node on 30 dex, should I get another to use the new amulet?

Love the helm as well.. trying to do once a day the labyrinth so maybe I can get the + 2 chain option :).

Thanks for replying would be nice to have you on my friend list if that's not an issue for you.

IGN shruggiix
Hi!

I'm trying this build after i ripped yesterday while mapping to magnus :(
Currently i'm level 41 which means i'm yet to hit the arc and tremor rod but i am having fun with the mines for now!

Just wanted to ask, would you prefer a good mine laying speed on the tremor rod or a 5L rod with a bad mine laying speed?
"
weihong wrote:
Hi!

Currently i'm level 41 which means i'm yet to hit the arc and tremor rod but i am having fun with the mines for now!

Just wanted to ask, would you prefer a good mine laying speed on the tremor rod or a 5L rod with a bad mine laying speed?

Definently go for good mining speed. You can get the links afterwards.
"
rkrindal wrote:

What would you suggest for the belt? And I'm not having trouble with strength at all.. the issue is dex. I've got 1 node on 30 dex, should I get another to use the new amulet?

Love the helm as well.. trying to do once a day the labyrinth so maybe I can get the + 2 chain option :).

Thanks for replying would be nice to have you on my friend list if that's not an issue for you.

IGN shruggiix

Just going for a higher life belt with a decent strength roll would be good + some resists - it should be easier to just get higher amounts than the Dyadian Dawn :) If dex is your problem, then you will need to either take another node, or find some armor or a ring with a spare suffix to craft it on - that would be preferable.

Will add you when I log on tonight, but I am not online so often at the moment :)

"
weihong wrote:
Hi!

Sorry to hear about your rip! But yeah to mirror what Rkrindal said: getting a tremor rod with good rolls is really cheap, and this works fine on a 4l in earlier maps so there is no massive rush to get your 5l :)

"
Still live on the PHC Adblax? :)

Still managing to survive yeah :) Although I have not been playing so much recently!
Heey, just made my first perandus character using this build, its fun so far (lv 54), i just want to ask for a lvl 100 tree, thx for the build, cheers
Does increased elemental damage with weapons effect the mine damage?
"
Avazaladore wrote:
Heey, just made my first perandus character using this build, its fun so far (lv 54), i just want to ask for a lvl 100 tree, thx for the build, cheers

This would be a possibility for a lvl 100 tree. If you wanted less survivability you could not take melding and go for more crit multi at throatslicer :)

"
rkrindal wrote:
Does increased elemental damage with weapons effect the mine damage?

Nope, ele damage with weapons only affects the elemental damage directly applied by attacks, which mine is not :)
Last edited by Adblax on Apr 19, 2016, 10:43:58 AM
Hello Arc-Miners,

I'm also playing quite similar build, very very fun and safe build.
My build is pure life based - around 5k life (still some life nodes to take).
With 7 PC I have 95% crit and 660% crit multi(my goal is to have 700%). I use Rat's nest but only because of the enhancement(+2 Arc chain), personally prefer Devoto for the movement speed.
Want to share something very useful, didn't found in in the tread : link Detonate Mines to CwDT, I also use Frost Wall there. For me is life savior many times.
Everything else is like skills is the same.

Cheers and have fun,
WD

Poor_Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info