Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
bbarawoody wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
Is the acuity amulet enough to generate constant power charges?

Yes.

I love this build, im doing 70k dps now wiht charges and atziri flask, melts everything you can imagine..

70k how ? can you show your gear ?
is this uber viable? items seem pricey for t9 maps
"
smith357 wrote:
"
bbarawoody wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
Is the acuity amulet enough to generate constant power charges?

Yes.

I love this build, im doing 70k dps now wiht charges and atziri flask, melts everything you can imagine..

70k how ? can you show your gear ?

82k now with 4 power 4 frenzy charges and atziri flask.

Gear isnt anything special its just ES gear, 6link Spark with maxed out gems, damage/projectile speed/cast speed on jewels.

"
travisiscool wrote:
is this uber viable? items seem pricey for t9 maps

Items are really not very expensive in Perandus league. Haven't tried Uber nor even regular Atziri so I can't really say on that part. I have done up to T11 maps now. Literally can't tell that mobs have more health in high maps. Things still melt.
i am lvl78 right now, planning to get to lvl81 today/tomorrow. i currently do maps to up to lvl7, and i have no problem at all.

can you guys please have a look at my gear and skilltree (i followed ziggyD's life-based version).

here is my current Equipment:
Spoiler

"
NaBeRa wrote:
i am lvl78 right now, planning to get to lvl81 today/tomorrow. i currently do maps to up to lvl7, and i have no problem at all.

can you guys please have a look at my gear and skilltree (i followed ziggyD's life-based version).

here is my current Equipment:
Spoiler

Your character page is private in your profile, if you set it to public I can take a look and see if there are any spots I would change :) Your gear looks great for life based!
i made it public. sry, didnt know it was private.

helmet is complete interchangeable. i just need the sockets :) i took it because of the 91 life. Rarity helps, int is nice and so on...

today, i got a new one. plenty of life too, and 25% Spark Damage enchant!

For the skills, i work on the scion life wheel currently. I have 13,7k Damage before Charges. On the defensive side, i have 4586 life, 1595 Armor and 4420 Defense (which all seems to be pretty low).

Thanks for your help.
"
NaBeRa wrote:
i made it public. sry, didnt know it was private.

helmet is complete interchangeable. i just need the sockets :) i took it because of the 91 life. Rarity helps, int is nice and so on...

today, i got a new one. plenty of life too, and 25% Spark Damage enchant!

For the skills, i work on the scion life wheel currently. I have 13,7k Damage before Charges. On the defensive side, i have 4586 life, 1595 Armor and 4420 Defense (which all seems to be pretty low).

Thanks for your help.

All looks good to me. I don't have much experience with the life based version but ZiggyD has posted a video and I think a guide for his life based version. If you want more details you could check that out. Also Zizaran just hit 100 as life based Voltaxic Spark if you go to his twitch channel you could find his character sheet. Good luck! Sorry I am not more help.
Playing LL Voltaxic Spark too with a slightly different tree. Started with going crit but seemed rather sub-par considering the investment so swapped to poison based. Pretty safe and can do most mods so liking it so far. Tooltip seems low (25k without charges, still lvling gems) but practically it melts mobs even on T14s. Bosses are mostly fine since you don't have to aim and can focus on dodging stuff.

Gear:
Spoiler

hello!

just asking myself where the LifeLeech comes from? except from berserker

edit: and why no vaal pact? just one node to take
Last edited by joseas on Apr 4, 2016, 5:08:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info