[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
Huh. How are people getting 1500 int at level 79?

Good items, I assume. You can wear everything at lv 79. Also don't forget the Lab. The Scion version gets a massive Int boost from Ascendancy.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Good items, I assume. You can wear everything at lv 79. Also don't forget the Lab. The Scion version gets a massive Int boost from Ascendancy.

I keep reading this. The only thing I can see is the +40 int you can get from completing normal Lab, plus at most 4 passive points. Did I miss something somewhere? (I did choose Elementalist & Raider.)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I keep reading this. The only thing I can see is the +40 int you can get from completing normal Lab, plus at most 4 passive points. Did I miss something somewhere? (I did choose Elementalist & Raider.)

40 Int and 2 passive points from the first 3 Labs. And then another 40 Int or 2 points from Uber Lab - whichever gets you more Int at the current level (i.e. take them as two 20 Int Asc nodes or grab another jewel if you can). In total, the Scion gets 2 points and at least 80 Int from her Ascendancy, and of course she should try and spend those 2 points to grab more Int. And all that Int is then multiplied by the % increased Int mods from the gear.

This is why the Scion has so much more Int than the other versions of the build and why going AoF+CtF+Perandus is better for this version.

how much is this worth in standard ? i know :)
Is it worth to drop Avatar of Fire+Cold to fire and perandus for Pyre? I would lose 110Int that way but I would gain 2 skill points and another gem slot on my staff. If anyone has done it as scion tell me your thoughts please. If needed, my profile is set to public so you can check my character. Thanks
"
Is it worth to drop Avatar of Fire+Cold to fire and perandus for Pyre? I would lose 110Int that way but I would gain 2 skill points and another gem slot on my staff. If anyone has done it as scion tell me your thoughts please. If needed, my profile is set to public so you can check my character. Thanks

I tested the Pyre setup with all versions of the build. It's not optimal for the Scion. As you mentioned, you lose a whole lot of Int. 2 skill points and a better gem (CD) will not compensate for losing 110 Int. The only reason to do it on the Scion would be if you are really struggling with resists. Otherwise not worth it.
I'm in love with this build, for the first time I did a Atziri run with no deaths, the 2 first boss are piece of cake.

I made some tweeks, I gave up 1 curse because I'm using 2 perandus. It give me a lot of int and leveling is much more fast.

What do u think about use firestorm instead ball lighting to curse? This skill take advantage from aoe nodes and as long I'm constantly cast firestorm I'm always curse everthing. I'd replaced the slot from temporal chains for culling strike, but I dont know if it gonna be effective.

At level 83 I am pretty satisfied with my dps. The image bellow is my dps with no charges(9204)and with charges and elemental overload(14450.5)

My gear (ColdDhalia): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tiago_c/characters

Last edited by tiago_c on Oct 25, 2016, 6:52:51 PM
"
tiago_c wrote:
I'm in love with this build, for the first time I did a Atziri run with no deaths, the 2 first boss are piece of cake.

I made some tweeks, I gave up 1 curse because I'm using 2 perandus. It give me a lot of int and leveling is much more fast.

What do u think about use firestorm instead ball lighting to curse? This skill take advantage from aoe nodes and as long I'm constantly cast firestorm I'm always curse everthing. I'd replaced the slot from temporal chains for culling strike, but I dont know if it gonna be effective.

At level 83 I am pretty satisfied with my dps. The image bellow is my dps with no charges(9204)and with charges and elemental overload(14450.5)

Ball Lightning is also an AoE skill and it takes advantage of our AoE nodes. The difference between it and Firestorm is that it curses everything near you, at the attacker's location and everything in between, while Firestorm only happens at the attacker's location.

Culling Strike as support for the CWDT curse is not needed. I use it instead of TC for Uber Atziri, but there the curses are linked to Orb of Storms that keeps hitting Atziri all the time, not just when you take damage. I guess it can work with Firestorm too since it's a duration skill.

Faster Casting in your gloves is wrong. You need 20/20 Faster Attacks for Leap Slam, not Faster Casting. It's an attack, not a spell.

Your staff is 16% and your helmet is 12% Int. So you are missing about 75 Int by not using the top rolls. 18% staves are cheap. 15% helmets have become kinda expensive lately, but 14% should still be fine.

Your boots don't have any movement speed. Quicksilver flask is fine, but you may want to look for faster boots.
I know, I´m using faster casting for orb of storms. I want a faster attack for leap slam but is pretty hard get the right color (RRBG) for a Int gloves and I'm out of chromes at this moment. My boots have no movement speed and I miss that, but any boot with +50 int and movement speed is incredible expensive :/

Thanks for the feedback!
I notice in your gear you have a damage support instead of life leech. Is this for when you are a high level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info