Community Showcase

good, funny video, Yoji! ;]
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Cool. Will you be able to give any specific info in the near future about optimizations?
i <3 minesweeper
GGG is the BEST ! ! !
"
8 GB will not help, this game can only use 4 GB ram, if it exceeds that it crashes with out of memory. So you are still only able to use 4 gb out of that 8 gb ram.

Maybe upgrade the game to 64-bit client version? (this is to GGG)

FFS!

I just bought a 16GB hoping it would help with PoE...But perhaps now that PoE can use 4GB and I'd still have leftover ram for all the other apps and general PC tasks. I really do hope I can see a difference!

Awesome Showcase, Yoji's video killed me.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Just a shame that Vaal DD is going to be nerfed now.
nice HO :)
and the 2nd tatoo, kickass
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Wait, optimization is a priority? Could have fooled me.
"yeah if the game is optimized well that will be a great success. this expansion is so AmazinG but crashes and FPS drops really upsets me a lot!

PS
川普冻蒜!"

yes this !!

only downside so far... ideas of ascendancy are great game gets more casual friendly by a lot BUT

I love playing hc (better trading in my opinion much more thrills ect.) but it's always a decision based on time!
So when I start a new league and I know I just gone die to bad lagg frame drops espcially with huge packs on double chests, which I saw a lot on streams it#s just so freaking saaaaad.
Please before anything make the gaming playable not only solo but in groups up to full 6 man parties GGG, pretty please! From zero to full the HC please will grow by a lot, but if anybody cares :))

Well anyway very nice showcase keep it rolling Exiles and have a nice day.
and of course the elephant! I just about pee'd lol.
Im really excited about the performance improvements. Dropping from 120 FPS to 5 FPS in many places is pretty crappy. Usually happens around traps, perandus chests, and strongboxes. There are other drops that go down into the 20s often too.

The performance is the ONE thing that keeps me from recommending the game to anyone right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info