Community Showcase

Yup!
Yoji did it again , but this time is a masterpiece .
Thumbs up!
very talented people here !
Hello Team GGG

I wonder if you will add Rigwald as BOSS in any map.

Congratulations on Work
love art from Snorkle_uk! The style is very neat, like it so much! Keep it, man, you are good!
So what am I?

Deadeye+Slayer

Deader?

Slayeye?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Memory usage bothers me a bit, I have crashed with out of memory error twice already, both times it was right after finnishing labyrinth and zoning in another area after town. I have 4 GB ram only but I'll switch it to 8 not only because if this game but because sometimes it's simply not enough, so I hope i won't crash after that:D. Btw, I am getting lags from some perandus chests, someone in chat said that ssd helps, seems like thats not my case because I am using one.
"
3bygone3 wrote:
Memory usage bothers me a bit, I have crashed with out of memory error twice already, both times it was right after finnishing labyrinth and zoning in another area after town. I have 4 GB ram only but I'll switch it to 8 not only because if this game but because sometimes it's simply not enough, so I hope i won't crash after that:D. Btw, I am getting lags from some perandus chests, someone in chat said that ssd helps, seems like thats not my case because I am using one.

8 GB will not help, this game can only use 4 GB ram, if it exceeds that it crashes with out of memory. So you are still only able to use 4 gb out of that 8 gb ram.

Maybe upgrade the game to 64-bit client version? (this is to GGG)
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Mar 21, 2016, 7:59:03 AM
"
Akymo86 wrote:
"
3bygone3 wrote:

8 GB will not help, this game can only use 4 GB ram, if it exceeds that it crashes with out of memory. So you are still only able to use 4 gb out of that 8 gb ram.

Maybe upgrade the game to 64-bit client version? (this is to GGG)

Oh, ok I was not aware of the fact that it is 32-bit. Still 8 gb might help I think because I have browser with quite a few tabs running non-stop so around 2.5 gb is at use without even running PoE. And what you said is about crashing not because size of my RAM is entirely possible because I checked ram usage immidiatelly after error popped up and I wasn't near limit.
Yoji featured --> well deserved!

Good luck with the fixes, may you easily find elegant solutions, may the top-notch codes be with you. (I (obviously?) have no idea what I'm writing about :)
nice art snorkle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info