[2.4] ES based low life righteous fire -- HC viable, Atziri facetank

Fire penetration doesn't work with RF. Glad you like the build tho :-)
"
atacaa wrote:
Fire penetration doesn't work with RF. Glad you like the build tho :-)

wow, i'm running T12 with a 3Link then (trash without ConcEff Boss 4L with ConcEff)
GG :D
Best Build EU !
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
is Lori's crucuial to this build or can i replace it?

I'm 87 with this gear atm

Spoiler

Not important at all, can be replaced with any other ring. I was using it in my build mainly because in 2.2 "Arcane Vision" on the skill tree was a bit further away and we needed those skill points somewhere else. It's still a very good ring tho, not only it gives a lot of resists but according to this post, the "lucky" mitigation especially against big hits is very decent too.
Thanks, also not sure how but i have 90% base Fire res and not 89%
Ye, should be 90% .. my bad, sorry. Will update the OP.

75% (base) + 1% (skill tree) + 8% (shield) + 4% (aura) + 2% (51% aura efficiency) = 90%
I've changed my build ever so slightly just levelling up the gems required

"

using flame surge as its pretty awesome with RF then have chosen to dip into pain attuement - picked up a chaos golem for the phys reduction and it never seems to die with vitality
Completely changed it up,

now took pain attunement

running blade vortex as my "boss killer" spell

Spoiler

Hey Excoundrel,

Are you running the 51% increased aura tree, or a hybrid of sorts?

For now I've spec'd into 25% increased aura to bring me to 89%...can't decide if 1% would be worth travelling so far on the passive tree, especially when I'm only around level 80.

I'm using blade vortex for my crit anyway, so perhaps I'll pick up pain attunement as well. How high is your shield? Mine is high 7k-ish, and I'm curious to see how high it will get once I'm around level 90.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info