[2.4] ES based low life righteous fire -- HC viable, Atziri facetank

Did you take Zealots oath? do you have atleast 88% fire resist? Do you have every ounce on Life Regen you can reasonably grab? Then you shouldn't have Regen problems. Run Vitality, thats 1.75% life regen, theres a Jewel that gives 2% regen. I have about 15% regen on my scion. My regen is Overkill. you can get away with around 9-10%
"
Metzenw wrote:
Did you take Zealots oath? do you have atleast 88% fire resist? Do you have every ounce on Life Regen you can reasonably grab? Then you shouldn't have Regen problems. Run Vitality, thats 1.75% life regen, theres a Jewel that gives 2% regen. I have about 15% regen on my scion. My regen is Overkill. you can get away with around 9-10%

ye i done all the regen nodes, i dont have regen jewels as i ended up unspecing jewel slots to reach regen nodes, have some trash gear on purely to get more regen then the OP has on his gear, i finally got it working, my only issue now is my energy shield regens half as much as OP's i really dunno what to do, doing a t3 map is a struggle on a lvl 86 scion with somewhat decent gear, would love some input how i can make this build work as i seen it before on a stream years ago and really liked the look of it.

Here's a pic of my stats

i know i dont have high ES, but watching the video of the OP he does much higher Tier map and takes zero damage, i'm taking damage, and when i do, even the ruby flask isnt good enough at times to help my ES regen at a reasonable level.
Last edited by dosh42 on Sep 9, 2016, 12:58:06 PM
Updated skill tree if anyone still wants to try this build out.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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
"
dosh42 wrote:
ye i done all the regen nodes ....

Don't forget you are taking 90% of your max life as damage and only 70% of your es! So you want to get your life:es ratio as low as possible, in order to not need that much regen. Therefore you are actually gaining regen by lowering your life/increasing ES.

That's part of the reason why with proper gear you can achieve insane survivability (more than life based RF) with almost instant es regen, while also having much! higher dps than it would be possible with life based RF.

So get rid of any + life or + strengh gear you have if you need more regen.
Last edited by atacaa on Sep 10, 2016, 10:25:59 AM
"
dosh42 wrote:

Here's a pic of my stats

Your regen is about half of mine, mine is 1485 per second, that's Regeneration, Not Recharge. I have 9713k ES and 1600 life.

I've thought about doing a break down of my build cause it feels REALLY strong and pretty tanky. People complain about how RF is worthless in a Party. I run with my friend that runs a Mjölner build, except for bosses he can't keep up with me.

I have a method for getting even More damage and Regen, but it get VERY expensive past what I'm doing.

This is my current tree.
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVxBQU1BQVFBQWZ3aG5GYmpJVzVZeTJFMlVvTnBpYUhRWVZ2bm9nc2NvLXBpdFY4a05mRGVEcHVzc3BqZG1OQXJxdXJRTXl0Ty1pcUV2a3lmdmlQazMxODlKc1Z5S2Y4YkJ4ZXdZY0x2WkV5OXZFWllISHZEVlNWR1ZMZzVJdHpEb1dpYUlFMjBVQ2JpVEhOeVBHdXZ1cHdqWUpEYkZoRWhjYThOdGkzb0JiLUwzSHdJRUIweXpsNVZTVXoxZmxfUnRHZGxiR3lWTHJ1a0NFVkExdWFjckhVLWRyaHBzQTNXUksxaDNYd1Qzd1RMUlJVZkFaandGNzN5ZjM2M3hHRjA4NzJqeWZBNm5WVnVnUTJPYXozRk5yMndMWWNhdURGOGNwMU9sUEMyRFg4VDJKLTBHRHRSOENmWVpMdGxoclkzUGZ1S3RDZG5LUmpFMTh0S3hXNll5QXdRYWVxbEkACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=

Edit: Added Tree
Last edited by Metzenw on Sep 11, 2016, 9:16:01 PM
So i was playing around with the skill tree and maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to go for 51% increased aura efficiency, so we could get 89% fire resist, bigger ES from Discipline and finally more regen from Vitality. I actually like this a lot more than the previous tree.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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

Edit: instead of taking those life nodes + jewel for Energy from within above witch, just take witch starting tree from scion ascendancy and cut off all those life nodes. There's a fixed/updated tree in the OP.
Last edited by atacaa on Sep 17, 2016, 9:59:05 PM
In the 2.4 v2 build, i dont understand how you get witch nodes without it being connected from scion starting area?
It's the Scion Ascendancy class that allows you to start from any other starting point in the tree. After taking Elementalist in the ascendancy "tree", we go 2 more points in that direction for "Path of the Witch".
Really good build, you can run it even with solaris lorica at level 65+ and melt down stuff - awesome!!
TY Metzenw for your tree and atacaa for this build.

This is so much fun without playing meta. I run T12 atm with my gear. (don't have higher maps cause of atlas -.- )
need some gem level to change my setting a bit
I'll try atziri soon

Good Job Guys
Gear

Flasks

Main setup change from my side is
I lower enemies Resistance by ~140%

50% EE + 45% Flammability Aura + ~40% Fire Penetration
Fire Pen instead of inc burning is a more multiplier by math

I use CWDT + BV for EE procc + crit procc for Elemental Overload (+40 more again)

many improvements to do i think.

TY GL HF
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info