Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Decided to restart this build. Currently rekting.

Lvl 67 A3 Merc clearing my way thru A4

3.5k HP
Max Res
Taste of Hate was a nice flask addition.
Don't think ill need granite buy I may sub one in at times.
Oh does anyone think it would make sense to pick up a 5 or 6l searing touch or something of the sort and use kaoms instead for more survivability?
I don't think kaom's would make that much of a difference considering cloak of flames grants ~16% physical damage reduction. And the socket loss is not cool as well.
CET Timezone
At what level would you consider running merc lab on this character safe?
Currently I'm 79, having lot's of fun with this build. Because of aesthetics I've chosen to run dual sceptre, picked up that rare one for 1 fuse:3
If you know fight mechanics then you could do it even now. I would only suggest getting 2 instant life flasks and not let him power up too much.
CET Timezone
I just want to first say thanks for posting this guide. I've leveled it and enjoyed it thoroughly but have moved on. I'm selling my almost perfect 6L cloak of flame on PSC if anyone is interested.

Just got a 6L Cloak now and added increased AoE. Quality of life improves again. Pretty sure I don't need any other items for this build now.

Will try to ta
ke it to 95+ lvl 70 now so we shall see.

Going well in PHC thus far.
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Apr 10, 2016, 3:45:58 PM
Added proposed enchantments, updated current gear. Please let me know if there's something I should add to the main post.
CET Timezone
I see that you are using sceptres instead of wands now. What are your thoughts on a double doryani's setup, or one doryani's + a strong rare sceptre?
Last edited by dEus__ on Apr 12, 2016, 5:18:08 PM
Doryani's might be a bit more damage than a normal scepter if we count the burning dmg increase in but you lose some cast speed. It definitely is an option, not sure if a good one though considering it costs 40c+.
CET Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info