GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi!

Many thanks for this build. I'm clearing red maps very fast with cheap gear, and I'm going to make this even better. One question though (sorry if it's already here, couldn't find it):

I bought the Witchfire Brew, how should I get dual curse? I use enfeeble with blasphemy as well.

I guess my options are to pick Whispers of Doom from the tree or get Doedre's Damning.

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

I'm planning to buy Cloak of Defiance soon after I have enough currency to 6-link it.

Thanks in advance!

- FT
Hey Ghazzy, great build. I was wondering how you felt about using 2 of the new blight jewels with the blight gloves and running contagion, increased aoe, arcane surge and cast when channeling? It allows me to get the hinder for the damage buff from the blight jewels and contagion with one button.
What gear should i use...? xd
"
bwang9923 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, great build. I was wondering how you felt about using 2 of the new blight jewels with the blight gloves and running contagion, increased aoe, arcane surge and cast when channeling? It allows me to get the hinder for the damage buff from the blight jewels and contagion with one button.

I've just tried this. Pretty fun but I'm afraid Contagion is being cast a bit too slowly. Anyway, I'm gonna try experiment with this a little more since this gives us an opportunity to use Blight + Contagion + ED + Wither at once with ease (Wither as totem). And we must remember about tremendous slow debuff that is applied to enemies which is extremely useful as well.
Hey, do you think that a skin of the loyal might be a better option than a cloak? I just see that it doesn't give us any life or attack power and wonder if it's the BIS for this build.

Thanks,

Toland
Hey i have a change for Wither.

I use this Gloves with: Controlled Destruction Support, Spell Totem, Increased Area of Effect Support and Faster Casting Support.

It Works Really Good.
Hello Everyone

Generally new to POE, first season played currently. I have been following the gear guide, while trying to stay resit capped. I am currently able to clear T11-12 maps with ease, but bosses seem to take time. I was wondering what I could do differently if anything with my gear...

Also I just purchased
which activates the blight spell. Should I be using this totem now? or still using my wither totem?

Here is my gear below ( first time linking gear so dont know if it will all show up) please let me know what I can change or upgrade, I want to start pushing higher tier maps.

What's the best level for the arcane surge gem?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Thanks for this build it's really fun playing it! I just 6linked the cloak and don't know what i should upgrade next. Should i opt out of MoM? Should i get empower lev3 instead of pierce?

My current gear:

4.7k Life
1.2k Es
3.7k Mana (1.5k Reserved)
Resistances: Fire 84%, Cold 85%, Lightning 77%, Chaos -33%

Playing on hardcore btw, if that makes any difference.
Last edited by mchang on Aug 19, 2017, 5:30:42 PM
Did someone test the Damage on full life Gem? Would that be bigger damage boost than Empower? With the crazy regen i am 80%-100% of the time on full life, so there will be no big downside.

The guys that use Blight: do you also use the blight-jewels? The investment of 5 Jewels is not that easy for that build, but the dmg boost is epic for single target right? because it boosts blight AND ED.

So much things to test. i need to 6-link my cloak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info