GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Looks like impossible to get the skin of the loyal robe in hc? just 2 with right colors in - and they are never online xD :( q.q

Thanks for the response Ghazzy. I really hope you do an all boss single target DPS guide soon, I'd love to try that.

My I got my life back up to 5.7k with the +1 gems chest, and went ahead and bought Empower lvl 4.

I'm sitting at 17k town DPS, and when everything is up, I finally broke 30k DPS, at 31K to be exact.

The chest and empower have made a HUGE difference in clear speed. I am blowing through 12-15 maps now, but bosses still give me some trouble at 15. Gotta learn the mechanics to avoid death.

A word of advice for players hitting T12 and higher, while killing trash: be VERY CAREFUL if you shield charge into mobs. I don't really do this anymore and have trained myself to pick off 1 straggler (or the one in the front of the pack) in the mob to pop fortify and proc enfeeble/vulnerability.

My strat now is: contagion, fire one essence, run right behind it and get close enough to where your auras are up, shield charge front guy, vulnerability.

But I'm done jumping into the middle of packs, unless its lower tier maps.

I get stunned to death far too often. Now I rarely, rarely die to trash.
Last edited by Surfinn on Sep 22, 2017, 5:39:27 PM
"
usafbrownp wrote:
I apologize for the possibly ignorant questions but how do yall incorporate blight into this build? I just recently got the Allelopathy gloves but blight is a channeled spell and wont work with blasphemy support. Right? Blight actually slows my farm down right now. Or maybe im just not using it right.

It's basically only used vs bosses when needed :)
Oh, and never apologize for asking questions my threads, youtube, stream or discord. I welcome any & all questions.

"
DannyV14 wrote:
So when you use blight , are you using it with wither on bosses or is it a substitute ? If you're combining both how are you using it with alleopathy when both are totems and cancel eaccother out? Are you self casting blight and if so what gem are you replacing it with so you can self cast and use wither totem? Thanks in advance!

Wither Totem, selfcasted Blight. Imo.

"
UnagiRolls wrote:
When do you end up taking MoM? None of the skill trees have it while leveling.

Edit: Or is the idea that you use the unique instead of MoM?

You can't sustain the mitigating effect provided by MoM till you're properly geared & higher lvl, like 65-70+. Hence why it isn't in the progression campaign lvling trees.

"
Artegal87 wrote:
Looks like impossible to get the skin of the loyal robe in hc? just 2 with right colors in - and they are never online xD :( q.q

Search the market for a corrupted +1 gem lvls Tabula Rasa, it does the same thing and honestly, should be cheaper.

"
Surfinn wrote:
Thanks for the response Ghazzy. I really hope you do an all boss single target DPS guide soon, I'd love to try that.

My I got my life back up to 5.7k with the +1 gems chest, and went ahead and bought Empower lvl 4.

I'm sitting at 17k town DPS, and when everything is up, I finally broke 30k DPS, at 31K to be exact.

The chest and empower have made a HUGE difference in clear speed. I am blowing through 12-15 maps now, but bosses still give me some trouble at 15. Gotta learn the mechanics to avoid death.

A word of advice for players hitting T12 and higher, while killing trash: be VERY CAREFUL if you shield charge into mobs. I don't really do this anymore and have trained myself to pick off 1 straggler (or the one in the front of the pack) in the mob to pop fortify and proc enfeeble/vulnerability.

My strat now is: contagion, fire one essence, run right behind it and get close enough to where your auras are up, shield charge front guy, vulnerability.

But I'm done jumping into the middle of packs, unless its lower tier maps.

I get stunned to death far too often. Now I rarely, rarely die to trash.

Hey,

My pleasure, as always, I do what I can with the time I have :)
Working on the Solar Guard spectre summoner build, will have an updated video guide footage for it on Sunday and then I'll show how a proper uber atziri farming spectre build looks like ;)

Sounds good bro! <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I appreciate that you stay up to date with your own guide!

Next question: I'm at the point where I'd like to start using Shield Charge and Fortify (level 31) but I cannot seem to figure out what weapon I should use. I've been using Lifesprig but that cannot use Shield Charge :P

Is there a cheap unique dagger I can buy? Or should I slap on any scepter/dagger that has the sockets I want?
Hello,
I'm currently at lvl 91 and liking this build. But now I've come to the point of modifying it a little and looking for possibilities of higher dps. Got myself +3 chaos gems staff, not yet 6 linked though and thinking of setting my ED setup to that when it's linked. Now what I'm asking is what different 6L setups you got in mind for this build (if any) if I'm about to get two (2) 6 linked items to use. Obviously I need to forget shield charge later on and change it to some new movement skill. Ideas?
"
UnagiRolls wrote:
I appreciate that you stay up to date with your own guide!

Next question: I'm at the point where I'd like to start using Shield Charge and Fortify (level 31) but I cannot seem to figure out what weapon I should use. I've been using Lifesprig but that cannot use Shield Charge :P

Is there a cheap unique dagger I can buy? Or should I slap on any scepter/dagger that has the sockets I want?

If you find a high spell dmg wand, then simply use Flame Dash. Otherwise you will need to get a dagger or mace to be able to shield charge. The only proper lvling weapon is in a few more lvls called "Heartbreaker" which is listed in the guide as well :)

"
flemieux wrote:
Hello,
I'm currently at lvl 91 and liking this build. But now I've come to the point of modifying it a little and looking for possibilities of higher dps. Got myself +3 chaos gems staff, not yet 6 linked though and thinking of setting my ED setup to that when it's linked. Now what I'm asking is what different 6L setups you got in mind for this build (if any) if I'm about to get two (2) 6 linked items to use. Obviously I need to forget shield charge later on and change it to some new movement skill. Ideas?

Hey,

Nice, glad you like it!
Flame Dash.

Honestly. I'm not sure if I like staff setup for this but yeah it can absolutely work. It also opens up for possibilities like Kaom's Heart & what not for higher defence or cherrubim/Deaths oath & not to worry about coloring issues.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hello there. Thanks for this fantastic build. Currently I'm about to upgrade from tabula rasa to other plate. I'm a little bit confused to choose between Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb or Cherrubim's Maleficence. Currently I can buy both but I'll lose some sockets links. What do you recommend me? btw Sorry about my english
First of all thank you very much for this build. I love it so much :))

Can you give me a quick tip what to do now with gear or tree? Im stuck with hp and dmg a bit .. :(

"

tree
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBLMHHgj0CSAOSA-rES0RLxGWE20UCRa_HNwi9CSLJogmlSj6KwosnDLRNZI2PTpYOuE8BTy2PV9Bh0VHRZ1JE0lPSVFJsUyzTeNSU1KvU1JVS1XGWrlcQF3yYeJirGf8aPJqQ2qMbAtsjG0ZdZ52gnyDf8aAs4LHg9uExYUyh8uJ4IsOjxqP-pFHkx-TJ5Uuly2XlZf0muCbtZ2qn9-hL6IAotmjo6ZXp5usmLDYtNG1SLcwtz64k7tNvKq86r6KwGbDOsgMyBTPFdAf18_Yvdo73V_mWOtj6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV8kX1b_fX-Tf56P4K_o8=?accountName=Albinek&characterName=AlbinekED

osom build, lvl 81 and no major troubles or issues so far, loving this build, thanks for sharing!
"
Dugetx wrote:
Hello there. Thanks for this fantastic build. Currently I'm about to upgrade from tabula rasa to other plate. I'm a little bit confused to choose between Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb or Cherrubim's Maleficence. Currently I can buy both but I'll lose some sockets links. What do you recommend me? btw Sorry about my english

I wouldn't change, if there's no 6L ain't upgrade at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info