[2.2][HC]Bumsky's Support Guardian for Everyone (13 1/2 Auras Inside)

"
exolithus wrote:
Go with Infernal Blow, then switch to Ice Crash

Do you think its faster/safer to level with facebreaker or with flame totem?
"
Jafooley wrote:
"
exolithus wrote:
Go with Infernal Blow, then switch to Ice Crash

Do you think its faster/safer to level with facebreaker or with flame totem?

Flame totem Should be safer, facebreaker faster.

If i had to relevel my auramancer i would go with facebreakers, they are cheap and scale beautiful with hatred/herald of ash
Well I've try with and without, I like the way I can use both mana or life for my spell so I won't pick it.

Mmh. I've loot Tear of purity, do you think it's good or I've to build a purity of element myself ?
"
shinmeisnell wrote:
Well I've try with and without, I like the way I can use both mana or life for my spell so I won't pick it.

Mmh. I've loot Tear of purity, do you think it's good or I've to build a purity of element myself ?

You are running Triple Puritys already, if someone really needs that much resistence from you they shouldnt be allowed to be in merc. ;)

You can corrupt it into a Blood of Corruption, but then you have an additional vaal skill to handle.
Thanks dude :) I love your guide and the playstyle BTW :)
"
shinmeisnell wrote:
Thanks dude :) I love your guide and the playstyle BTW :)

i'm glad you like it =)
What is your flask setup?
Last edited by Kohta on Apr 3, 2016, 1:06:51 PM
"
What is your flask setup?

Only Defensive Flasks, get one with bleeding, burning and curse resistance, one armor flask with increased armor and a movementspeed flask.
Is it possible to pick up Elemental equilibrium on this or not? Since we don't curse it seems like we could still debuff with that right? -50% resist seems worth to make a compromise if needed. Edit: you also mention having every aura node by level 68? Wouldnt we be REALLY killable doing that?
Last edited by Xelephis on Apr 6, 2016, 3:52:24 AM
"
Xelephis wrote:
Is it possible to pick up Elemental equilibrium on this or not? Since we don't curse it seems like we could still debuff with that right? -50% resist seems worth to make a compromise if needed. Edit: you also mention having every aura node by level 68? Wouldnt we be REALLY killable doing that?

If you can squish in an attack spell, you can apply EE as well. But not you will not be able to please everyone since all elements are played and chaos builds (which are getting more and more played) dont benefit from it neither.

Most of the time i dont have the Duelist Aura nodes with lvl 68.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info