GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Ronjayy wrote:
Why do you take mistress of sacrifice?

If I understood it right:
We only use Flesh Offering and the we would only get movement speed and cast speed right?
Since we don't use minions with duration, the only usefull effect is Skill effect duration. But I don't really think we need that.
Movement speed and cast speed is not bad, but a bit wasted imo.

I would rather go for
Mindless Agression -> Unnatural Strengh -> Commander of Darkness -> Plaguebringer

And if you play on pure Energy, Essence Glutton might be an better option too than Mistress of Sacrifice.

Plaguebringer is the best option imo.
You get 10% MORE Dmg when a corpse is nearby, which is great for mapping and even for bosses if you use it right.

10% reduced damage is very nice for mapping so you might avoid one shoots with it. And since we clear the whole map anyway, there should alway be a corpse nearby.

and increased area of effect is not bad for frost bomb or some minions.

And if you decide to use Zombies in your build, Bone Barrier is great as well.
you have 10% physical damage reduction, a pretty good life and energy shield recovery and minions have more life which is pretty good for AG.
Bone Armor is a pretty good mitigation as well. 2,2k ehp is huge for you and your minions.

So I don't really see a reason why we should use mistress of sacrifice.

It would be nice if someone can explain me why.

Sure, let me explain.

Mistress of Sacrifice is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants increased skill effect and minion duration and causes bonuses granted from offering skills to apply to the user as well, at a reduced effect.

In my case I use Bone Offering:
Bone Offering is an offering spell that consumes one or more corpses, temporarily granting the player's minions a chance to block attacks and spells and life recovery on block.

This Block to attack and spells is also applied to me, with Glancing Blows I get more 50%, and get 74/72 Block attack and spells for my Char, so you can have a "Tank" + DPS at the same time, I did some tests and for me, it`s the best configuration to have a good defense + DPS.

"
afonsosp wrote:
"
Ronjayy wrote:

We only use Flesh Offering and the we would only get movement speed and cast speed right?
Since we don't use minions with duration, the only usefull effect is Skill effect duration. But I don't really think we need that.

I would rather go for
Mindless Agression -> Unnatural Strengh -> Commander of Darkness -> Plaguebringer

And if you play on pure Energy, Essence Glutton might be an better option too than Mistress of Sacrifice.

You get 10% MORE Dmg when a corpse is nearby, which is great for mapping and even for bosses if you use it right.

10% reduced damage is very nice for mapping so you might avoid one shoots with it. And since we clear the whole map anyway, there should alway be a corpse nearby.

you have 10% physical damage reduction, a pretty good life and energy shield recovery and minions have more life which is pretty good for AG.
Bone Armor is a pretty good mitigation as well. 2,2k ehp is huge for you and your minions.

Sure, let me explain.

Mistress of Sacrifice is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants increased skill effect and minion duration and causes bonuses granted from offering skills to apply to the user as well, at a reduced effect.

Bone Offering is an offering spell that consumes one or more corpses, temporarily granting the player's minions a chance to block attacks and spells and life recovery on block.

This Block to attack and spells is also applied to me, with Glancing Blows I get more 50%, and get 74/72 Block attack and spells for my Char, so you can have a "Tank" + DPS at the same time, I did some tests and for me, it`s the best configuration to have a good defense + DPS.

Yeah I understand the effect, but not the meaning in this build with flesh offering. If you use a quicksilver flask with movement speed modifier, you have more than mvm spd. And cast speed is not usefull in this build.

With bone offering its sounds very usefull.
"
Ronjayy wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
Ronjayy wrote:

I would rather go for

Sure, let me explain.

Yeah I understand the effect, but not the meaning in this build with flesh offering. If you use a quicksilver flask with movement speed modifier, you have more than mvm spd. And cast speed is not usefull in this build.

With bone offering its sounds very usefull.

Yes, I got your point now, I agree, with Flesh Offering I believe is not so useful, I prefer Bone and get more Move Speed with
this belt.
Great build guide. Thanks for creating it and keeping it up to date.
I have been following mostly your guide since league start.

Few fast questions:
1. Your current shield has best possible 6 affixes or you would recommend shield that we saw in your Youtube high budget video?
I have no idea what to craft beside +2/+2 suffixes, and what base is optimal.

2. What watchers eye you would use in the build?
I am using Es recharge + Spellblock one while affected by Discipline, but dunno if its really worth it. Is there a good or even godly combo for our build?

"
jagiellonia wrote:
Great build guide. Thanks for creating it and keeping it up to date.
I have been following mostly your guide since league start.

Few fast questions:
1. Your current shield has best possible 6 affixes or you would recommend shield that we saw in your Youtube high budget video?
I have no idea what to craft beside +2/+2 suffixes, and what base is optimal.

2. What watchers eye you would use in the build?
I am using Es recharge + Spellblock one while affected by Discipline, but dunno if its really worth it. Is there a good or even godly combo for our build?

Well I wouldn't bother using a watcher's eye for this build, no.

+2+/+2 is the most crucial ones and they are easy to get, it's only when you step it up and want to run the high budget version you wanna get the best of the best, this shield is easy to craft in Harvest league but costs a bit.

Woke up the influences on to an intelligence based shield, alteration craft t1 cold, block suffixes, apply influence mod, reroll influence mod til you get the dmg per attack block, then augment chaos, reroll chaos til t1 cold as extra chaos.

Open suffixe slots, augment speed, reroll speed til +2 frenzy, augment crit, reroll crit til +2 power, benchcraft double damage.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
edit: delete pls
Last edited by wideawakeanimal on Jul 26, 2020, 9:33:08 AM
Guys,

Which amulet is better? and why?

Aul's Uprising (Haste or Hatred)

Or

The Jinxed Juju Citrine Amulet?

i see a lot of people using it in POE Ninja.

Tks!
if we are not using brine king pantheon , how do we handle stun? or we just dont care about it since we stay behind our minion?
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys,

Which amulet is better? and why?

Aul's Uprising (Haste or Hatred)

Or

The Jinxed Juju Citrine Amulet?

i see a lot of people using it in POE Ninja.

Tks!

High budget CI => Aul's
Low / Medium budget => Jinxed Juju or +1 intelligence amu

"
ThisisFreak wrote:
if we are not using brine king pantheon , how do we handle stun? or we just dont care about it since we stay behind our minion?

Life version don't have issues with it, the CI high budget is designed so that everything on the screen and 2 screens away will be dead before the stun duration is over. It's not meant to be played with mediocre gear ^^
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Can anyone answer this for me? How do I even know what mods affect my minions? I crafted this for fun but now that I think about it, I don't even know if it does anything to my minions. Help me lol.
Last edited by wideawakeanimal on Jul 28, 2020, 5:53:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info