GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
thyrokio wrote:
I don't understand why we use "Socketed Gems gain 50% of PHYSICAL Damage as extra Lightning Damage" for Redemption Sentries.

Don't Redemption Sentries use a pure cold spell?

I would imagine that the mod would do nothing for them, in this case. Is that not the case?

Maybe the page on poedb is just confusing? I see some stuff about conversion and some flat cold stuff, but I can't figure out what exact attack they are using.

Thank you for the help!

they are physical, and you a lot of damage from 50% and also grip of the council gloves
Hi all

Just started playing 3 weeks ago (after trying the game for a few days 2y ago) and am following this build.

Would somebody more knowledgeable be able to give me advice about what should be my next and most important gear upgrade? I'm doing yellow maps comfortably atm (don't have too much time due to work).
I don't know how to link to profile directly, sorry.
Thanks for the info!

Another question, I currently cannot afford any crit cluster jewel (thx for the nerf ggg), so I kind of need to go non-crit for now.

What would be the gem links for this?

Also, is pierce good or bad for their clear?
"
Anackk wrote:
Hi all

Just started playing 3 weeks ago (after trying the game for a few days 2y ago) and am following this build.

Would somebody more knowledgeable be able to give me advice about what should be my next and most important gear upgrade? I'm doing yellow maps comfortably atm (don't have too much time due to work).
I don't know how to link to profile directly, sorry.

Hi, you need to upgrade a lot, but I would focus to get smth like this (I bought these as budget versions, but they help):

Get +1 minion spell gems wand (with minion damage pref)

try to get pseudo 5 - 6 link for helmet with +1/+2 minion gems

get any corrupted 6-link chest with desired colors (+ some stats)
"
gageris wrote:
I still see minion cluster jewels are very expensive and i had a lot of passives to spare, so I did a small experiment. Since I was dying a lot even with 6k hp, and I see we are pathing very close to some block nodes (Glancing blows and sanctuary), also took tempest shield, couple rare jewels with block/% life and mystic bulwark node, i got to 75/75/40 block (could get 75/75/75 with granite flask, don't have currency yet), and all of the sudden, I stopped dying, feels very good :)

Also near glancing blows, there is a 5/5/5/8% hp wheel, just to dump more passives into HP.

Nice to hear that, i just switch to kay's RS spectres cuz i was dying a lot with ghazzy build, u did the same way as a CoC ES, max block.

Kay's build is safier but too boring, the minions is weak.

find one shield with % life gained on block, you will like it, by the way i dont know why Ghazzy uses Crit multi and crit chance linked with spectres, the elemental focus and elemental damage with atacks, deals a lot more damage (in POB u can check).

Thanks to sharing this, i'll plan now to change again to Ghazzys build but with Max block!
Added:
NO CLUSTER VID: https://youtu.be/TfBfvVsMFuA
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
"
gageris wrote:
I still see minion cluster jewels are very expensive and i had a lot of passives to spare, so I did a small experiment. Since I was dying a lot even with 6k hp, and I see we are pathing very close to some block nodes (Glancing blows and sanctuary), also took tempest shield, couple rare jewels with block/% life and mystic bulwark node, i got to 75/75/40 block (could get 75/75/75 with granite flask, don't have currency yet), and all of the sudden, I stopped dying, feels very good :)

Also near glancing blows, there is a 5/5/5/8% hp wheel, just to dump more passives into HP.

Nice to hear that, i just switch to kay's RS spectres cuz i was dying a lot with ghazzy build, u did the same way as a CoC ES, max block.

Kay's build is safier but too boring, the minions is weak.

find one shield with % life gained on block, you will like it, by the way i dont know why Ghazzy uses Crit multi and crit chance linked with spectres, the elemental focus and elemental damage with atacks, deals a lot more damage (in POB u can check).

Thanks to sharing this, i'll plan now to change again to Ghazzys build but with Max block!

Ya, I am planning to get some good "life on block" shield, but at the moment I am hands full with other expensive purchases (saving 4.5ex for jewel, 1ex for boots, gotta 6-link the chest, animate guardian set-up, etc.), so much to upgrade :)

Found a shield to upgrade:
Feels really good to get ~350 HP on each block, still need to divine it to 5%, will be ~410 hp on each block, which is great (also with 550 life regen / s)

Last edited by gageris on Jun 30, 2020, 9:53:46 AM
I see 6 green gems but I can't find any dex in this build.
In the Path of Building it has Dash gem at level 18 which needs 142 dex but the Path of Building shows 70 dex.

I guess there is one amulet but still the dex is way to low.
Last edited by Stonegoal on Jun 30, 2020, 10:57:03 AM
My dmg output is so mediocre with regard to investment, my spectre lvl is 29 (87 spectre lvl)
Could someone help me improve it?
Character PrzerwaTechniczna
or
https://pastebin.com/v8kPsuak
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jul 9, 2020, 8:44:21 AM
guys how to deal with stun when i respect to CI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info