GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Just wanted to update... The addition of the soulwrest is working great. Excellent clear.

Does super in the mine... fast clear. The node encounters are super easy. stand on the edge and pot up and cast offering. Everything melts.

One other thing I wanted to mention... Being able to summon these on your own is super helpfull on boss fights. Alot of bosses kill your zombies in a micro second and that usually leaves you with specs. Specs need to be directed on target. The phantasms on the other hand are aggressive little shits and seem to aggro without the needed help to get them on target.

NS
Never played Spectre build before - when they inevitably die, do you have to go wandering through zones or maps to try and find new ones to use for your build again?

I would certainly hope they persist through death, otherwise I can't see how anyone would bother with this.

Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
"
Sibcoe wrote:
Never played Spectre build before - when they inevitably die, do you have to go wandering through zones or maps to try and find new ones to use for your build again?

I would certainly hope they persist through death, otherwise I can't see how anyone would bother with this.

Specs rarely die after you get the ascendancy...
Went and smoothed out my build a bit.

Setup a classic weapon switch to Scourge/Ratpith. Added Rumi. Took the shield nodes. 40/50 block for now. Using bladeflurry to trigger Fortify, Extra 70% minion damage and summon holy relic. Did not relish the idea of using charge in the mine.

Soulwrest for fast clears and board and claw for the tougher stuff.

Amazing how low the scourge price is now... 5c and 1c for ratpith.

NS
Low 200's mine level. Still shredding the mine. This feels alot better at this level than my lightning totem char. Clear speed is way better than 5 lightning totems...

NS
Level 92 necro...

230 mine level... Just went through a large section of magma. This was really rough on the zombies. Going to avoid magma If I can in the future. Cleared out 2 vaal outposts without issue.

Still using Staff only. 20 phantoms, 10 zombies and 4 specs.

Replaced my rings with socket versions. I have ground slam with fortify to trigger holly relic now.

Phase run is the star of the show... this has got me out of more mine jams than anything else.

Going strong... avoid the magma.

also... Its amazing how fast this clears maps. quicksilver phase run with the fast kill speed is ungodly... Just run through packs and watch them melt.

Later
NS
Did not play much today ( had to work ). Im at 248 and still cruising along fine.

Some mine tips...

1.) Use your speed and phase run to go faster than the cart. The cart will keep pace. Blow right through packs at speed and let your 34 little buddies kick the shit out of everything. Your job is to stay away from anything nasty and not to engage. keep moving. Be carefull though and don't lose the cart on a turn. Your not a tank necro... Your the flash with friends.

2.) Encounters. Try and stand at the edge. Spam ground slam for the relic and fortify. You get hit move... Vaal and abysal - Move move move.Those litte ambush bastages will mess you up if your not moving.

Im going to hit 93 shortly... a first for me. This is the most fun I have had in a league in a long time. Mine is a blast as well as this build.

Laters

NS
Made it to max monster level... 270/83. No issues. I did finally get one shotted at level 266 by who knows what lol.

Zombies are not lasting that long at max level. They have been dieing pretty regularly down here. Even had all 10 die in one encounter.

Pretty happy with the results. Going to explore now as I have no desire to grind to 600. Max level was good enough.

Laters

Edit - Made level 93 and heading to 94.
Last edited by Nightstone13 on Sep 17, 2018, 4:04:17 PM
Anyone here tried MoM and going max block? How about using Tukohama's Vanguard Spectres?
Completely respecced my build to have MoM and max block. It's been great so far. My respecced build: https://pastebin.com/nQudXA80 -> comments and suggestions are welcome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info