"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

and should I change to SAB for more CD in this skill tree?
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
and should I change to SAB for more CD in this skill tree?

No stay as a assassin. Thats what enables us to go crit.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Hello,

what's the tooltip damage without buff?

Thank you!

I cant tell atm since i changed my char a bit to palying arround with other option.

But in generell its much lower since our main damage comes with powercharges.
Wierd thing to ask but can you get the same map clear with just a high spell damage and crit for spells dagger than binos if you dont mind the spread?

Like say diivenaraus adds area aswell
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by SantelinaKnti on May 20, 2016, 12:38:16 AM
nice
Why don't you use the bear trap from your shield instead of an independent gem ?
"
Vevert wrote:
Why don't you use the bear trap from your shield instead of an independent gem ?

For the links it offers a really high crit poison for random single target.
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just putting poison + crit + damage in the shield should support the trap no ? Like the whispering ice staff (icestorm) ?
Last edited by Vevert on May 20, 2016, 11:53:34 AM
"
Vevert wrote:

For min maxing.

The bear trap skill granted from the shield is pretty nice to use early on (especially it gives you a lvl20 one while you are sitting on lvl 17-19 gems).

Later (i mean rly rly late) when its comes to optimising your char as far as possible.
Im using a bear trap gem for the 20 % quality.
"
Wierd thing to ask but can you get the same map clear with just a high spell damage and crit for spells dagger than binos if you dont mind the spread?

Like say diivenaraus adds area aswell

you cant rreally compare 2 things if you ignore a special beahaviour of 1 thing completly(binos poison spread).

Beside that:
Yes you will kill things even without any weapon.
And yes, a high spell dmg plus crit(chance/multi) dagger will increase your single target dmg thats why im using a rare dagger for uber atziri boss/vaal/trio fights.

In terms of clearspeed you will oneshot monsters anyway with or without binos,with or without a rare dagger.
The binos poison spread is just too handy because without it u may miss one or 1 mobs at the edge of a pack.
This wont happend with binos plus as binos always spreads the highest poison dot from each mob rares will get (since they are the most tankiest besides unqiue bosses)all the dots from sourrounding monsters and die quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info