"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
o_osuper wrote:
"

I really recomend deadly infusion
we manage to get 95 crit chance now
update video is comming.

Ya, I just haven't picked up the power charges on the tree yet, probably should tho.

Looking at the Assassinate ascendancy, it gives cull, which may override the southbound gloves, so it'd ruin the Bino's poison proliferation. So I'll swap to deadly infusion after I get the end-game lab done.

Also, about the Unique jewel, coated shrapnel, how good do you think it is? Is it good to get early or would you wait till you have the 4 jewel slots?

Well use poison gem until u got like 3 jewel sockets (2 may work didnt tested)

Its pretty nice especially if u dont have a tabula.

Imagine

Deerstalker boots(trap gem)+coated shrapnel(poison)+bladefall+conc+cluster trap+cooldown recovery or trap in mine dmg.
This is an effective 6l
thats how good coated shrapnel is :)
Thanks for the guide and especially for your attitude towards questions about build - that's really pleasant to read your polite and friendly answers =)

I did somewhat similar build in PSC following Dejavi build. Btw, looks like you took Bino + Southbound mechanics explanation straight from this thread, and in turn, Dejavi took that explanation from my post :D (To make it clear, I'm perfectly fine with that and even a bit proud, just noticed funny coincedence :) )

Now i'm really into your build. I'm trust you when you say that crit is far more powerful than non-crit, and it really boggles my mind, because even non-crit was ridiculously powerful.

Just one little note (I've made the same in Dejavi thread too) - you can craft up to 20% "Increased Traps Damage" on your belt via level 4 Tora, which is great and very cheap boost to our dps, because poison double-dips with "Increased Traps Damage". It's suffix, so you have to sacrifice one resist on your belt, but capping resists wasn't hard even with Lighting Coil, and with Belly it shouldn't be a deal.

Can't wait for the updated version with Copsri's Will, that should be monstrous.
i was thinking about going CI with this build do you think its possible to get enough %ES on the build and still maintain the crit?
^^ The op or someone else prob has more exp then i do, the issue i see with es trappers is getting all the way down to master sapper, i dont know much about min/maxing tappers but without gg es gear i dont think master sapper is worth it.
"
tasselhof wrote:
Thanks for the guide and especially for your attitude towards questions about build - that's really pleasant to read your polite and friendly answers =)

Thank you thats one of the best feedbacks i got so far :)

I did somewhat similar build in PSC following Dejavi build. Btw, looks like you took Bino + Southbound mechanics explanation straight from this thread, and in turn, Dejavi took that explanation from my post :D (To make it clear, I'm perfectly fine with that and even a bit proud, just noticed funny coincedence :) )

You caught me here, Im a bit lazy and i alreaddy explained it so many times to people i just couldnt get my self to write it down again,so i just took the explanation from the other thread.

Now i'm really into your build. I'm trust you when you say that crit is far more powerful than non-crit, and it really boggles my mind, because even non-crit was ridiculously powerful.

Please let me know form time to time how you doing and if u got any questions let me know

Just one little note (I've made the same in Dejavi thread too) - you can craft up to 20% "Increased Traps Damage" on your belt via level 4 Tora, which is great and very cheap boost to our dps, because poison double-dips with "Increased Traps Damage". It's suffix, so you have to sacrifice one resist on your belt, but capping resists wasn't hard even with Lighting Coil, and with Belly it shouldn't be a deal.

Nice catch and thanks for reminding me about this,its definitly worth a note in the build thread.
Normally i get 2 life rolls life and strengh on my belt last mod is a suffix so to get toras trap damage mod i either need to drop one resistances or strengh roll.

Can't wait for the updated version with Copsri's Will, that should be monstrous.

Hm i will definitly try a version with cospiris will but i need a 6l of it to do my testings.
Until that we will work with coated shrapnel which may be even better than cospiris will.
Time will tell.

Last edited by EkarPoe on Jun 9, 2016, 4:56:41 AM
"
Staub wrote:
i was thinking about going CI with this build do you think its possible to get enough %ES on the build and still maintain the crit?

I think its possible to get crit and a good amount of es sure.
But since u cant leech as a trapper adn es gain on hit wont rly work good either we are forced to use life flask to gain our life back.
There are now life flask for Es and ball dicipline may be goo dfor uber atziri runs but for the daily mapping purpos eits horrible.

Thats the main resason why i advise to go life based if a high ehp you get from es version seems very promising.

In addition good Energy shield gear is much more expansive.
Crackhöhle, excuse not understand the mechanics of the glove southbound ....... serve to increase life?
thanks in advance
"
ILAYAS wrote:
Crackhöhle, excuse not understand the mechanics of the glove southbound ....... serve to increase life?
thanks in advance

Please take a loock at my gear section under : gloves

There is a explanation why i use southbounds.

Greetings
Running now with only two Coated Shrapnel jewels, looks ok. Is it worth to use the Arctic Armor? We always mooving, but AA works only in stationary. Or you use it only for chilled ground?
Played it in PSC and now playing in ProphSC. Thanks for so great build and support.
Great build, I really enjoy playing it. I did Atziri last night, with tooltip dmg around 8-9k and with Tabula. I'm little bit squishy because of tabula, but no problem to survive. And, I'm following your tree, that you posted, but I realize that is different then your tree in last video you post. Is it good to stay on this way, so I can later do Uber, or, meantime I'll have to change it?

Thanks again for build, for your response and friendly advices! Helps a lot and I appreciate! Great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info